EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Delayed?

EFMods Forum Archive - Voyager Season 8
DarkAngel
Posted at 1:11 am, 24th November 2002
I was looking at the webpage of Explore: Voyager. It said the release date was 10th Dec, now it says Q1 2003, so it looks like it is delayed again. This is crap!
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 8:37 pm, 24th November 2002
Sorry but Adam (one of our mappers) is very busy at the moment so his part has been delayed. However, XTreme Gaming will be releasing something at the Christmas Showoff. Check the website for details: www.efmods.com/~kim (BTW everyone, its updated!)

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Commander luke
Commander

Posted at 8:44 pm, 24th November 2002
He quoted carlos??? thats so sad...
Damn, lost 400 posts...
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 10:01 pm, 24th November 2002
Commander luke said:
He quoted carlos??? thats so sad...

ROFLMAO!

Explore Voyager sounds like it will be even better than those old betas.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Mikey_Carr
Commander

Posted at 10:56 pm, 27th November 2002
Explore: Voyager has been delayed.
On a personal note: thanks for your support scooter, i thought u were just trying to get a gid at me any time u could! Thanks

Chief of Operations on the USS Serenity

Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Again!!!!! With the new GC Version!!!!!
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 11:01 pm, 27th November 2002
I've always been supporting you, even when it didn't seem like it. All that criticism before was to encourage you to do your best. Quality is more important than getting things done fast.

Mikey_Carrunlogged
Posted at 6:54 pm, 28th November 2002
I just wanna say thanks, i aint logged in...
adam_doran
Cadet 2nd Year

Posted at 8:55 pm, 30th November 2002
Sorry about the delay guys. Im really busy with my A levels but after christmas i should have time to work on it more and its going to be great.

Just to keep you happy while you wait here are two screenies:

I hope you like them - please post your comments and suggestions
USS Voyager NCC-74656 "For I dipt into the future, far as human eye could see; Saw the Vision of the World, and all the wonder that could be..." -Alfred Tennyson.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:14 pm, 30th November 2002
Two screenshots? Wink

They are awesome Happy
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
adam_doran
Cadet 2nd Year

Posted at 9:19 pm, 30th November 2002
Two, im confused, ive posted 8 of them.

I know most of the arnt very goo cause their either just ordinary stuff with the first contact mod or stuff we've allready shown but the new ones are the other door in the confrence room and the ones showing the turbo shaft which by the way will be one of the ways deck 1 and 2 will be linked...
USS Voyager NCC-74656 "For I dipt into the future, far as human eye could see; Saw the Vision of the World, and all the wonder that could be..." -Alfred Tennyson.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:26 pm, 30th November 2002
Adam said:
Just to keep you happy while you wait here are two screenies

Thats where he got it.

Looks AMAZING!

I especially like the turboshaft and conference room new door.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:52 am, 1st December 2002
In the turboshaft pics, the one where you're looking up, I hope that's not the door to deck 1 at the top there because if it is the turbolift car shouldn't be above it.

Can anyone point me to a screenshot from the show that there is indeed a turbolift in Engineering in that spot? IIRC there is but I can't remember for sure. I do know the jefferies tube is on the other side, which we saw in Adam's previous screenshots a few months ago.

As for the corridor between Engineering and Computer Core, I looked into that and I discovered that they're too far apart, so that's not canon.

The new door in the briefing room is canon, but you've got it in the wrong spot. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's supposed to be facing the same way as the other door; in the corner there on Raven's map. Just like on the bridge that door by the Ops station. Hopefully that makes sense.

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 12:55 am, 1st December 2002
I dont know about a screenshot, but one time I do remember it:

Voyager Series 7: Shattered. Chakotay walks out of the turbolift into the Kazon controlled Engineering section, and gets hit in the head by a Kazon with a phaser rifle.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:05 am, 1st December 2002
Kazon in season 7? Doesn't sound familiar, but I'm 75% certain that there is a turbolift there. I'd like to be 100% certain though. Hey I bet Manhunter would know. He's seen every episode several times; I'd say he's watched more Voyager than anyone else. I'll ask him and get him to post his answer.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:12 am, 1st December 2002
Actually, in the first ever episode of Voyager, Janeway goes to engineering after they arrive in the delta quadrant and she enters that side door by the main entrance FROM A CORRIDOR, which doesn't make sense AT ALL. Cause it doesn't look like one could fit in there Wink let alone with the layout of the corridor outside the main door.

Oh yeah, I remember that season 7 episode with the kazon, the ship was in all differant times, astrometrics was in the future with a grown up Naomi and whathisname Axim? and engineering was when the kazon had taken over and Seska was there.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 1:15 am, 1st December 2002
Dobberman said:
and engineering was when the kazon had taken over and Seska was there.

Kazaa had taken over?

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:16 am, 1st December 2002
huh?
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 1:19 am, 1st December 2002
You said that Kazaa had taken over engineering

And yes Scooter said I would know for sure that I would know thre is a turbolift there and yes there is one on the left side of enginneering. Grin

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:21 am, 1st December 2002
They are ALWAYS changing what goes where. In TNG, there was a turbolift and a jeffries tube in the same place in differant episodes.

And I don't think I said that Na na!
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:27 am, 1st December 2002
Changing Manhunter's post can't change history. I saw it too.

Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 1:30 am, 1st December 2002
Dobberman said:
Actually, in the first ever episode of Voyager, Janeway goes to engineering after they arrive in the delta quadrant and she enters that side door by the main entrance FROM A CORRIDOR, which doesn't make sense AT ALL. Cause it doesn't look like one could fit in there let alone with the layout of the corridor outside the main door.

Oh yeah, I remember that season 7 episode with the kazon, the ship was in all differant times, astrometrics was in the future with a grown up Naomi and whathisname Axim? and engineering was when the kazon had taken over and Seska was there.

Look at the last part it still says When the kazaa had taken over and Seska was there. It says that at the end Na na!

Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 3:40 am, 1st December 2002
For the screenshot in engineering... Torres' head is kinda "screwed on to tight" or something.

Navigator - USS Serenity

carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 5:30 am, 1st December 2002
cool screenshots

I found a pic of the bridge (where the doors that access deck 2 are) and engineering (where the turbolift is) I don't remember where I got the pics, I found them a long time ago.
but I remember that the pics were said to be canon

http://www.geocities.com/carlos_technology/pic2.htm

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 5:37 am, 1st December 2002
I can't get to your site right now. It takes forever and then gives up.

There are no doors on deck 1 that take you to deck 2 except the ones on the turbolift.

And if their pics of the actual sets, then they are canon.

Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 6:19 am, 1st December 2002
And you can see there is a turbo lift in enginneering Grin

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 10:27 am, 1st December 2002
You guys didnt remember seeing Shattered? It was one of my favourite S7 episodes Wha?

I can seem to get onto Carlos' site perfectly.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
adam_doran
Cadet 2nd Year

Posted at 11:17 am, 1st December 2002
Thanks for all the positive comments about the shots, yes i am 100% sure about the turbuolift in enginerring.

Also I know the corridor at the back of enginerring with the computer is not exactly canon but ill try and do something about that. (in actuall fact i think its supposed to be the other side of the deck!)

Oh and scooter, your right that is a mistake about the texture i used at the top of the turboshaft cause there isnt a car above it.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:11 pm, 1st December 2002
The computer core is more towards the front of the ship. In fact, the corridor is also more towards the front of the ship.

Voyager MSD
http://www.gilsostartrekschematics.co.uk/cutaways/orginalcut/orgvoyagercutaway.jpg
Gilso's site is great for MSD's. He's got all of them and much bigger than Bernd's site.