EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

What a crazy weekend

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 3:37 am, 26th November 2002
Well, some of you may have noticed that I wasn't around this weekend. Well, there's a good reason for that. Since hardly any games work on my comp, and I don't watch TV all that much, I have to keep busy somehow. Well, here's what I did this weekend. As I told Luke, Crazy stuff. Grin

http://www.angelfire.com/clone/sporto78/index.html
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/sporto781/index.html
http://www.angelfire.com/ego/altsite/index.html

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:18 am, 26th November 2002
First link didn't work for me, but second one did. Just thought I'd make note of that for others who want to see it.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 4:24 am, 26th November 2002
Wow is the australian style going down forwards? At the end did you hurt your thingy? Wha?

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 4:27 am, 26th November 2002
What is required to view this mp4? Windows Media Player 7.1 doesn't like it so i'm upgrading to the 9.? beta

EDIT: wait it's just the first link. I was trying to figure it out and didn't refresh the page and didn't see scooters post. nm

Navigator - USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:29 am, 26th November 2002
You need Quicktime 6, it says so on the site.

Good video. We get to meet the real Sporto.

Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 4:45 am, 26th November 2002
Okay, i saw it. YOU ARE NUTS!!!!! LOL! LOL! LOL! Eek! Eek! Grin Na na! LOL! LOL!

Another thing. What is the differance between mp3 and mp4? I would presume video quality but i don't see much differance between that and some other mp3 i would have around.

Navigator - USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 5:42 am, 26th November 2002
Well for starters MP3 can't hold video. MP4 is an extended version of MP3 that holds video.

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:14 pm, 26th November 2002
Scooter said:
Good video. We get to meet the real Sporto.

No worries, only like two people on this site ever watch my videos anyway. Their loss right? Wha?

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 1:27 am, 27th November 2002
This is something that Johnny Knoxville and his gang would do. Ya know Jackass on MTV! If you don't know, go here

I don't watch it that often because some of its plain sickening but there is some funny stuff like that "Human Red Carpet" where they roll a guy up in a big red carpet and they get this other guy to dress up as this king and then they roll the guy in the carpet down the hill and then once it ends this guy comes out and the guy acting as a king, kicks the guy (that was in the carpet) in the nasty spot and the guy gets pissed off at him. Pretty stupid huh?

Navigator - USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 2:22 am, 27th November 2002
That's the stupidest show on TV. What ever!

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 3:06 am, 27th November 2002
Dogbert said:
This is something that Johnny Knoxville and his gang would do. Ya know Jackass on MTV! If you don't know, go here

Give me a break! That is nothing like they would do! Have you seen them do anything with climbing?

Besides, I don't do it to make people laugh. You can't imagine the kind of rush you get jumping off a cliff. Wink

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 2:30 am, 28th November 2002
Let's put it in other words. No offense or anything but, they are stupid enough to do that sort of thing.

2nd thing, then why do it?

Navigator - USS Serenity

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 1:24 am, 2nd December 2002
Don't worry, I don't take offense because I know that you don't understand. Allow me to fix that. Wink

1) The stuff they do is stupid because it's either really disgusting or really dangerous. What I do may look dangerous, but it really isn't. The reason is that I have many backups, and bomber (solid) anchors. I also know the limitations of my equipment. Nothing I did in that video stressed any of my equipment in any way past the normal wear and tear.

2) As I said, I do it because it's gives me a rush. The ability to almost fly through the air, to safely jump off cliffs, is a very entertaining and exciting thing.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.