EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Alert and Alpha

EFMods Forum Archive - Project: Elite Roleplaying
Gul Omega
Cadet 1st Year

Posted at 8:06 pm, 2nd December 2002
i have set up this thread cos people are always talking about what they can use as a starbase or a shoreleave station.
Alpha:
This map is basically a 24th century hotel. It contains a lot of offices, swimming pool with diving board, reception areas, toilets and very modern surroundings.
This is probably the best map on all of ef for shore leave.

Alert:
Another starship! This has all the usuall, engineering, a turbolift that goes to the bridge, science labs and a very impressive sick bay. I recommend this for the medics!
The bridge and engineering are the same as the ones on the U.S.S Voyager but everything else has been completely redesigned. You might also be glad to know that you can step onto the transporter pad without being beamed to another shipwide location.
Try it out!
I founded the federation of roleplayers[FRP]!
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 8:27 pm, 2nd December 2002
Gul Omega said:
i have set up this thread cos people are always talking about what they can use as a starbase or a shoreleave station.
Alpha:
This map is basically a 24th century hotel. It contains a lot of offices, swimming pool with diving board, reception areas, toilets and very modern surroundings.
This is probably the best map on all of ef for shore leave.

Alert:
Another starship! This has all the usuall, engineering, a turbolift that goes to the bridge, science labs and a very impressive sick bay. I recommend this for the medics!
The bridge and engineering are the same as the ones on the U.S.S Voyager but everything else has been completely redesigned. You might also be glad to know that you can step onto the transporter pad without being beamed to another shipwide location.
Try it out!

I think I have played the "Alert" map, but where can I get the "alpha" map and are there screenshots

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Logalot
Lieutenant

Posted at 9:26 pm, 2nd December 2002
Awesome! I'll have to check those out, where can I find them?
Co-Manager of Elite Roleplaying
Had nightmares of all the bad ideas recieved about the ERP map.
carlos_technology
Commodore

Posted at 9:34 pm, 2nd December 2002
heres the "alert" map
http://www.effiles.com/file.info?ID=847
don't know about the other map

Captain of...
visit the Offical Irc channel #efmods on irc.quakenet.org
Logalot
Lieutenant

Posted at 10:51 pm, 2nd December 2002
WOAH!!! Eek! This is a very intesresting map. It's basicly a redone section of a few parts of Voyager. It doesn't have everything we need, but it's still got a great bridge, a good trans room, and a very cool engineering. I'm thinking of contacting the maker and seeing if he would be interested in ERP. It's obviosly an early map, with all the complaints about its size(lol) it's worth a download, that's for sure, but it's not as usefull as ERP maps, Nostromo, or Deralict 1 and 2.
Co-Manager of Elite Roleplaying
Had nightmares of all the bad ideas recieved about the ERP map.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 5:06 am, 3rd December 2002
I'll take a look at it later this week hopefully.

Captain of the USS Serenity