EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

LockedWeekly Morale Booster #3

EFMods Forum Archive - Virtual Enterprise
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 9:24 pm, 2nd December 2002
Sorry this is a bit late. I was busy with homework on Saturday and forgot all about it on Sunday because I was playing Age of Mythology. Still no update on the mod yet, so here's the next best thing.

This week's virtual tour: (Quicktime required!)
Ten Forward

Disclaimer:
Above material is Copyright (C) 1994 Simon & Schuster Interactive.
StarTrek Marks and Related Materials: TM, (R) & (C) Paramount Pictures used under license.
No infringement intended.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:38 pm, 2nd December 2002
Here's a ittle update if you missed the Friday chat like Scooter did, (with 8, yes 8 people there).

Dobberman tried to make us guess what he was working on, and none of us could guess it, but eventually he told us he was working on the armory.

Also, there's some stuff I can remember from Ensign_Kim's interview with Dobberman on the channel, there might be holodeck missions in Virtual Enterprise expansions, and he would think about making holodeck missions link with Xtreme Gaming's Explore: Voyager (yes Dobber you did mention this in Kim's interview). The final thing I can remember is that Dobberman will not model a tin of beans into Virtual Enterprise, and will not model Virtual Enterprise into a tin of beans. Wink

Well, theres my bit I felt like posting, enjoy. Grin

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 4:18 am, 3rd December 2002
When I was there with just me and him he told me that Na na!

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

jcmoorehead
Posted at 1:01 pm, 7th December 2003
Simmo666 said:
The final thing I can remember is that Dobberman will not model a tin of beans into Virtual Enterprise, and will not model Virtual Enterprise into a tin of beans. Wink

DAMNIT, I was looking forward to that!
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 8:41 pm, 7th December 2003
It says 2002 not 2003.
Therefore you bumped this topic by 1 year, 4 days, 8 hours, and 43 minutes.

Navigator - USS Serenity