EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Ensign Kim's CRAZY TALKS!

EFMods Forum Archive - Ensign Kims Crazy Talks
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:28 pm, 3rd December 2002
Ok, we all know about those guests to go into the VVS8 forum and post rumors about the mod, well something seemed suspicious to me so I did a little investigating, turns out (brace yourselves) that they were all KIM (or Mikey now). I taught that it might be him before but only as a joke I didn't really believe it! I first got really suspicious after his weird behaviour in the IRC channel, so I checked the IP's of all the guests who posted rumors and compared them to all those used by Kim in the past, and this is what I found:

Mikey_Carr - 62.25.153.139 Used by Mikey
Psst! - 217.135.25.131 Close to some used by Mikey
DarkAngel - 217.135.24.45 Used by Mikey
FCUK - 4.63.121.10 Used by Mikey but we knew that already
Knights - 217.135.15.186 Close to some used by Mikey
USS Salem - 67.25.167.3 Hmmm
Guko - 212.219.94.138 Probably legit
Ratman - 217.135.207.87 Close to some used by Mikey, and even has a registered user name!

Keep in mind that the first IP (Mikey's one) was only the IP from 1 post, he has several others as stated by "Used by Mikey" implying that he has used it in the past.

So the only question I have is.....Why???!!!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
MikeyRatFCUK Not all
Posted at 10:37 pm, 3rd December 2002
Psst, Dark angel, FCUK and knights were used by me, To premote Xtreme Gaming's upcoming MOD, and Virtual Enterprise. We all know elite force is going to die in the next year. So lets try and hold on to it by getting as much attention to its MODs as possible...
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:40 pm, 3rd December 2002
Still, its a little weird Wha?

EF is still really popular, all the people who visit effiles, who are still making stuff for EF. People still get fan mail (although some has turned into hate mail Wink) and people are eagerly awaiting the rebirth in EF2.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.