EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Weekend getaway! or something like that.

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 6:12 am, 9th October 2003
In case anybody wonders... Scooter, myself, and Manhunter will be off to Edmonton tommorow and computers will go in closets and this computer will just stay here but with all these doors closed disguising it as a cabnit. Na na! I'm making this brief because i need sleep and i need to take my surround sound and other crap away from the desk so i can close it to be disguised. LOL! So cya all till monday night or possibly Tuesday at about 4PM PDT. which is about 7PM EDT. Anyway, none of us will be posting until monday or tuesday guranteed. say goodbye even though we'll get the message when we get back. maybe i'll see if i can get some time on our cousins dialup connection. who knows. cya!

Navigator - USS Serenity

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:46 am, 9th October 2003
LOL, is crime really bad enough that you need to hide your computers? LOL!

Anyway, have fun!

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 3:57 pm, 9th October 2003
Have fun at the wedding thing, which I assume this is.

See ya when you get back (well not literally see you, unless you get a live video linkup to your house, so I would actually see you when you get back, or if I actually stood outside your house so then I would really actually see you get back, but that's more than likely not going to happen, unless..... err..... you get the point already)

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 11:05 pm, 9th October 2003
You fellas have a good time.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 4:41 am, 14th October 2003
"Back from E-town, Alberta!!! Twas Great!!!" As my MSN says. Na na!
Computer doesn't sound so great because i'm checking my e-mail and i get like 100 junk a day with some important stuff in between. :-S. Computer must stop pulsing!

Not really much to highlight to you guys. go through mountains... find out that after going through mountains that my toothpaste "auto-dispenses" because of airpressure. Na na! LOL! (i quickly put the cap back on and wiped up the little mess :lolHappy... Wedding... eat leftovers from wedding... church... eat more leftovers from wedding... go home... turn on computer... type this up...
There was a bunch of little details in between of course but thats an outline.

Navigator - USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:57 am, 14th October 2003
I enjoyed Friday being out and about in Edmonton delivering things to the reception hall and getting it all set up. I wasn't too happy about sleeping in a trailer, but the heater was working so it wasn't too bad. They had some other cousins there who aren't my cousins and it's a good thing too because they are freaks. I didn't like being hungry all the time because they always had food I didn't like so I had to survive on dinner rolls and jello. Sunday night was ok though; went to a party at somebody's house and played cards with a whole bunch of girls. Grin

Captain of the USS Serenity
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:46 am, 14th October 2003
Scooter said:
Sunday night was ok though; went to a party at somebody's house and played cards with a whole bunch of girls. Grin

You played cards...... that's...... an unusual thing to do at a party.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 10:41 pm, 14th October 2003
Cards, hm, *cough* strip poker *cough*. Oh I'm sorry, allergies bothering me.

-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 12:36 am, 15th October 2003
Yea, Scooter wishes I'm sure. Na na!

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:40 am, 15th October 2003
Actually we played sevens. Besides that we sat around talking, eating, and drinking. One guy got a piece of cake shoved in his ear. LOL!

Captain of the USS Serenity
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 9:37 pm, 15th October 2003
Haha thats a bit strange. But hey if ya had fun thats great.

-----------------
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 12:02 am, 16th October 2003
I played this weird game with a bunch of girls a few years ago. Basically, you all (7) get on a couch so you make this big pile and the person on the bottom of the pile has to get out without touching the floor and climb onto the top of the pile, etc.

It was a very strange game, but I didn't complain to having a bunch of girls sitting on me. Na na!

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.