EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Fourm Problems (lots of em)

EFMods Forum Archive - Questions and Comments
Raiden1803
Posted at 3:30 am, 14th October 2003
wow. been so long since i been hear.. And yet i had to re register again Grrr! btw. this is the reason why i posted this.. i recive this error at the top of the main index page

"Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /web/dobberman/public_html/~ksi/db/mysql4.php on line 318"

and i get this message when i try and upload an avatar.. Wah!

"Warning: copy(./images/avatars//a16de3053f8b6d6e24ada.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /web/dobberman/public_html/~ksi/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 218

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/dobberman/public_html/~ksi/includes/usercp_avatar.php:21Cool! in /web/dobberman/public_html/~ksi/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/dobberman/public_html/~ksi/includes/usercp_avatar.php:21Cool! in /web/dobberman/public_html/~ksi/includes/page_header.php on line 493

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/dobberman/public_html/~ksi/includes/usercp_avatar.php:21Cool! in /web/dobberman/public_html/~ksi/includes/page_header.php on line 494"

Just thought ya'll would like to know..
Vanhal
is going to kill you!!!

Posted at 6:44 pm, 15th October 2003

,,|,

right, well that looks nice and stuff.........

yip

i'll look right into it, as soon as i am home from college longer then 5 hours.

Last edited by Vanhal on 31 Feb 2003 25:71, edited 9385 times in total
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 9:42 pm, 15th October 2003
Lets see I'll bet that will be never.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Raiden1803
Ensign

Posted at 9:25 pm, 16th October 2003
well atleast the linking to an off site avatar works.. that only happens when i try and upload one from my computer
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 1:50 am, 17th November 2003
I can't upload an Avatar either. There's something wrong with the php coding or something. I joined last night so it obviously hasn't been fixed yet.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.