EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Dont just watch star trek, Live it!!

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Raiden1803
Posted at 9:32 pm, 14th October 2003
Looks rather cool.. too bad its 2 Million Bucks.. Geez..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2337591883#ebayphotohosting
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 10:44 pm, 14th October 2003
It's interesting for sure. Could look a bit more Trek like, but hey, I've never seen anything like it. Creative.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:43 am, 15th October 2003
I saw that guy's apartment on TV once. It looks even better now.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 2:20 pm, 15th October 2003
I saw it on BBC2's Star Trek Night about a year ago, and as Scoot said it looks much better now. I don't like the look of that Security/Tactical LCARS though. Everything else though is amazing Eek!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 9:40 pm, 15th October 2003
I'll tell you this though, whatever the case, its very unique. And awsome.

-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Raiden1803
Ensign

Posted at 10:43 pm, 15th October 2003
Im still wondering what futuristic bathrooms look like... hehehe Smile
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 11:35 pm, 15th October 2003
Good question. Call up Paramount and the set designers for Star Trek and ask them.

-----------------
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:34 am, 16th October 2003
We've seen bathrooms on Star Trek, well parts of them anyway. On Voyager we've seen the sink more than once. It looks like stainless steel and pulls out of the wall.

I'm too lazy to go find more pics.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:03 pm, 16th October 2003
The sink was in TNG too, but there is no bath there not to mention a toilet.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Raiden1803
Ensign

Posted at 6:14 pm, 16th October 2003
In voyager u can see that sink their too. along with a "pulsonic shower" i think thats what its called.. Torres used it while the camera was still on her. the back of her anyway Smile
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:57 pm, 16th October 2003
It's just called a sonic shower. And the pick Scooter showed was from Voyager What ever!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Raiden1803
Ensign

Posted at 9:27 pm, 16th October 2003
arnt the tng ones the same anyway?
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:52 pm, 16th October 2003
iirc the tng ones are rectangular.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:36 am, 17th October 2003
I think we saw a bathtub in Troi's quarters on that seventh season TNG episode where Barclay made everybody turn into animals.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:29 pm, 17th October 2003
Yeah in some quarters there are some extras, of course troi has a bath Wink
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 12:15 am, 18th October 2003
True. We don't get a real good look at bathrooms very often in Star Trek. I know there are some but instances but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

-----------------
Raiden1803
Ensign

Posted at 7:48 pm, 18th October 2003
I remeber Riker doing this interview thing For some star trek convention, i think he mentioned The bathrooms being in only one Deck or something. he was like "but where the hell are the bathrooms??" I forgot what show that was.. it was a LONG time ago.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:05 pm, 18th October 2003
I saw that too, he was only joking What ever!

He was at the master systems display and said "People are always asking, where are the bathrooms on the enterprise? Well if you look closely (and he points to a small part of the map) you can see them right here" Or something like that.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 12:31 am, 19th October 2003
For some reason back in the day when i never knew star trek existed i think i remember that we went to Science World (our science center in Vancouver) and Jonathan Frakes (Riker) was there talking to some guy prob about star trek obviously. Of course i just went about my business because i had no idea why this guy was dressed up in a funny red shirt. Na na!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 2:35 am, 19th October 2003
I always wanted to feel what is was like having my 'waste' transported out of me. Cool!

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 2:38 am, 19th October 2003
Dogbert said:
For some reason back in the day when i never knew star trek existed i think i remember that we went to Science World (our science center in Vancouver) and Jonathan Frakes (Riker) was there talking to some guy prob about star trek obviously. Of course i just went about my business because i had no idea why this guy was dressed up in a funny red shirt. Na na!

He was there?!? I don't remember that. Wha?

Anonymous
Posted at 12:41 am, 21st October 2003
Dobberman said:
I saw that too, he was only joking What ever!

He was at the master systems display and said "People are always asking, where are the bathrooms on the enterprise? Well if you look closely (and he points to a small part of the map) you can see them right here" Or something like that.

Yeah now i remeber that, what Show was that on???
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 1:13 am, 22nd October 2003
Haha I remember that. It was on Reading Rainbow, that show that Levar Burton hosts on PBS. That was a very long time ago. HAHA. I watched that in like first grade.

-----------------