EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

I'm back! (I was gone?)

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:15 pm, 26th October 2003
Naw I was just sick all week so i couldn't go on the computer, got that nasty thingie that's going around...YOU know what I'm talking about! You're all against me!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:53 pm, 26th October 2003
glad your better im sleepy alot last night i had 13hour sleep still tired that was with the help off putting the clocks back an hour hehe (that reminds me i havent put my watch back yet hehe)
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 2:42 pm, 26th October 2003
Are you still working on the mod?

Captain of the USS Serenity
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 5:33 pm, 26th October 2003
Glad you are feeling better.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Vanhal
is going to kill you!!!

Posted at 6:39 pm, 26th October 2003
Skipper said:
glad your better im sleepy alot last night i had 13hour sleep still tired

13 HOURS!!!!!!!

wow, i normally only get 7 or less, my friend and i tryed to stay up for 2 days, but we failed.

(whats this got to do with dobberman losing his brains anyway?)

Last edited by Vanhal on 31 Feb 2003 25:71, edited 9385 times in total
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:50 pm, 26th October 2003
being sleepy can be a sickeness as well hehe

went to sleep at 22:30 and got up at 09:30Am dont forget about the clocks so it would of been 12 hour so i will probably not get any sleep tonight though

(you no what topics get like by now lol j/k Grin )
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:06 pm, 26th October 2003
I may go to bed late most of the time, but I get up late too so I usually get plently of sleep, well only when I don't have school (burns himself)

Scootah I will work on the mod, haven't touched the computer when I was sick.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 11:14 pm, 26th October 2003
(Too much constant sleep makes you tired when you wake up, it's strange but it happens. Gotta have just the right amount to wake up not tired... anyway...)

Good to see your betterish but, how can you not go on the computer when you were sick? That must not have helped any, computering takes your mind off it, and besides, theres nothing to life besides it..... *shuts up before he sounds even more incredibubly stupid*

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:20 pm, 26th October 2003
Because when I got out of bed I got convulsions because of my extremily high temperature.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 11:23 pm, 26th October 2003
Shouldn't you have been at the hospital if you had a high temperature, seeing as you erm, die if it goes too high?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:27 pm, 26th October 2003
Yeah but it was under control, if everyone went to hospital because of a temperature...

It was only the flu, I have enough faith in my immune system.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 12:22 am, 27th October 2003
Simmo666 said:
(Too much constant sleep makes you tired when you wake up, it's strange but it happens. Gotta have just the right amount to wake up not tired... anyway...)

There goes my theory of sleeping as much as possible. What ever! I keep feeling tired when i get up and i've lately been getting about 7... 8 hours of sleep every night. On Saturday i can get up to 10 but sometimes about 9 hours. Every time i wake up tired. I just don't get it. People at my school get like less sleep then me and they look refreshed. Wha?

Navigator - USS Serenity

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:48 am, 27th October 2003
We were doing this weird meditation in school once and we were to write down reasons why it didn't work well. It was first class in the morning and some people said they were too tired which I could understand but some people said they were too awake because it was so early! I don't get that, I am ALWAYS tired when I wake up, I would think it strange to suddenly wake up and have a ladida nothing happened I was awake the whole time thing going on.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 2:18 am, 27th October 2003
Well all I know is after about 30 minutes of being up, I become really awake and it feels like I got a bunch of sleep the night before, but then about an hour after that I just about go to sleep, I still dunno why that happens.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 6:47 am, 27th October 2003
And when i get up I got that whole black lined stuff under the eyes happening. It's not as bad as coming up from the grave kinda thing but nobody else has that at my school. Wha?

Navigator - USS Serenity

Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 4:37 am, 28th October 2003
When I wake up I cant get up cause my muscles dont work. Na na!

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 5:15 am, 28th October 2003
If I have nothing to do that day it's easy to get up, and if I have to go somewhere I can't get up. Wha?

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:48 pm, 28th October 2003
yeah same here Scooter