EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

so many games this month

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:17 pm, 5th November 2003
well theres so many games coming out this month on Friday 7th in 2 days time theres Call Of Duty then the 14th theres Brocken Sword 3 then on the 21st Simpsons Road Rage and inbetween that theres Terminator 3 game which looks kewl so in the next month i will be spending about 120 just on games

I hope people are going to mod the Simpsons RoadRage and T3 i no about Call of Duty files hehe and why dont people mod adventure games like BS3 that be so kewl

btw ive left HL2 out on purpose because we dont no when its coming out for def but thats on my number 1 list for games at the moment
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 3:19 pm, 5th November 2003
For what I saw of Simpson's Road Rage on Gamezville, it was more of an arcade type game, and would only really play it once, or if you were bored and wanted a 2 player game of something.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 4:19 pm, 5th November 2003
so its not like GTA3 then but in simpsons universe? hehe
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 6:26 pm, 5th November 2003
Call of Duty is pretty good. Multiplayer reminds me of counterstrike.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:31 pm, 5th November 2003
is it out in usa yet or you just played the demo because ive just played the demo

oh and ive got my loyaty Card statement threw this morning from EB saying how many points and that but i also got a book on what games are coming out and it says HL is due Winter 2004 i just thats even further
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 8:25 pm, 5th November 2003
I downloaded the demo for Call of Duty from Activision's private FTP server Grin last month and it looks like a great game. Much better than Medal of Honor and BF1942 because it's much more team-oriented than being just a first-person shooter. I played the demo over and over and over on all skill levels (on Manhunter's computer cause mine doesn't let me play Quake3-based games).

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:44 pm, 5th November 2003
yeah i played it from Pc Gamer magazine prety kewl love those graphics
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 11:37 pm, 5th November 2003
Some people really don't like Medal of Honor, but I tell you I remember when the first Medal of Honor game came out the graphics weren't too great but I loved the gameplay and the soundtrack. If there was ever an overall just absolutely awsome game for the original Playstation, that was definately it. That's my two cents.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:47 am, 6th November 2003
I really enjoyed Medal of Honor when it was new. At that time there wasn't much better available yet. BF1942 blew it away, and CoD blows both of them away. America's Army looks kind of like BF1942, but I haven't played it. I never played RTCW either, but Enemy Territory was a lot of fun.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 6:14 am, 6th November 2003
Enemy Territory is going to be up there for a LONG TIME IMHO. I keep playing it when i have a nice span of extra time. Starting after school is alright but there are T.V. shows to be watched and i don't want to lose any experience in the game and i would end up with not to much time to get up high in experience. In the summer it's great because i don't have to worry about anything and i just can go and go nearly the whole day. Until the game starts affecting me physically LOL!. But ET will be one of my fav games for a long time.

Navigator - USS Serenity

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 10:09 am, 6th November 2003
Skipper said:
is it out in usa yet or you just played the demo because ive just played the demo

oh and ive got my loyaty Card statement threw this morning from EB saying how many points and that but i also got a book on what games are coming out and it says HL is due Winter 2004 i just thats even further

Yea, its out here and I bought it. Its a really cool game. Feels like you're playing a movie, even more so than MOH did. The single player game might have been a little too short for me but the fun of multiplayer makes up for that by far.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:16 pm, 6th November 2003
im getting it tomorrow and im going to play from 13:30 till late hehe

how long will it be, be for i start to scream at my computer because ive been shot and killed that many times lol

btw i ment Game not EB ups changed its name a while ago i still think EB better name lol