EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

The Matrix Revolutions - SPOILERS

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:27 pm, 5th November 2003
I thought it was brilliant, way way better than The Matrix Reloaded (which was pretty bad imo), I'm not sure if it beats the first one, probably not but I did like it anyway. Some people said the ending was crap but I didn't mind it. Some people are confused about what exactly happened, aren't we all. I think I get most of it at least. I'm a little shady on whether or not Neo is actually dead, I think he is. I was wondering what they were gonna do for an opening, if it would be similar to Reloaded. It was an this one was way cooler, they fit an entire city into one symbol - I liked that Grin
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 11:30 pm, 5th November 2003
I closed my eyes and didn't read what you typed Dob, but all I have to say is that I'm gonna see it Saturday, and I can't wait.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:48 am, 6th November 2003
I read what he wrote and I don't see any spoilers.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 6:04 am, 6th November 2003
Just saw on T.V. that it's rated R! Wonder if i'll still be alowd to watch it.

Navigator - USS Serenity

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 10:05 am, 6th November 2003
Before you guys see it and say the ending's crap, you should keep in mind that this entire trilogy is a metaphor for religion. There are countless simillarities between what happens in this movie and what is taught about all different kinds of religions. Go see it, and if you don't understand what I'm talking about, I'll explain it to you. (I could tell most of the people in the theater I was in didn't get it).

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 4:30 pm, 6th November 2003
Scooter said:
I read what he wrote and I don't see any spoilers.

The spoiler warning is for the contents of the entire thread, not just my post an there is one or two little tiny spoilers in my post.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:12 pm, 6th November 2003
I never liked the Matrix apart from that bit where Neo says "I know Konfu" lol
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Vanhal
is going to kill you!!!

Posted at 8:32 pm, 8th November 2003
i'm giving it my 2 thumbs up Grin

Last edited by Vanhal on 31 Feb 2003 25:71, edited 9385 times in total
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 2:50 am, 9th November 2003
Well I saw it today folks, I got to say, AWSOME!!! Ending left a bit to be desired, but hell, I got to say, I loved it. Best of all the Matrix movies. Go see it folks.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"