EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Update on Virtual Enterprise for 2003

EFMods Forum Archive - Virtual Enterprise
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:46 am, 20th November 2003
I can't remember where exactly I left off with updates, but anyways here's an update of sorts. As you probably don't know, this is Dobber's last year of high school and he wants to do well so that he can go to college next year which means studying for exams instead of working on the mod. So yeah basically it's on hold until the summer.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Borgking
Cadet 4th Year

Posted at 3:32 am, 20th November 2003
AKA itll never get done
"Warp core breaches have never been more fun."
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 6:19 am, 20th November 2003
Auk damn! Sad Wha? What about Christmas break? Spring Break? PD Days? National Holidays? Saturdays?

Navigator - USS Serenity

Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 7:03 am, 20th November 2003
Well that's a pain Sad . Guess that's it then, at least for a while. Can we at least have a progress report please?
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 7:48 am, 20th November 2003
I know how you do exams and all, but... nobody revises for exams 24/7, there's no way anyone does, especially for a whole year around almost. I do exams, I have one in about an hours time, but I don't revise an awful lot but still do great....

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 4:04 pm, 20th November 2003
Good for you, I happen to be failing 2 subjects, the little time off I take will be mostly spent with friends and not on the computer, I don't just need to pass these exams i need to get top marks in them if I'm to get anywhere.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 4:17 pm, 20th November 2003
I see. Of course whatever you do its up to you and I can only speak from my experiences so my views on the situation is how I dont understand how everyone else has to do it so, I only kind of understand.

I wasnt trying to say studying should be put aside for the mod, of course it should be top priority and you need to do the best to get top marks, that I do understand. It's just difficult for me to see from my circumstances so sorry if I seemed to give you the wrong impression or anything.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
ClowsTHEGAME
Posted at 2:44 am, 23rd November 2003
Sheesh Scooter, I thought you were Morale Officer. News that depressing isn't too good for morale.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:40 am, 23rd November 2003
Knowing that there is still hope for the mod (albeit very little hope) is still a boost to morale. It's not my fault if that depresses you.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 10:53 am, 23rd November 2003
The MOD won't die. Think of it as being put into stasis for a while Wink . And I don't think it's going to get to the point where we need Captain Kirk to come and punch it out Smile ! Just let Dobberman do his work. Good luck by the way!
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 12:46 pm, 23rd November 2003
I got an A+++ in my English exam lol if you believe that youl believe anything just look at my spelling on the forum lol but most of that is my key boards fault lol

but good look dobberman in the mean time and any body else whos in final year Happy
Get a Life Get Half Life2