EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Voyager Insurrection?

EFMods Forum Archive - Other Works
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 11:40 pm, 25th November 2003
Just out of a matter of interest, who would be interested in reviving and redesigning the failed Voyager: Insurrection MOD for EF2? Just a little dream I have Wink .
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:32 am, 26th November 2003
Give me all the work TDP did and I'll get started right away.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 1:43 am, 26th November 2003
Scooter said:
Give me all the work TDP did and I'll get started right away.

Believe me I'd love to! However I was sort of meaning starting more or less from scratch on EF2, with new story ideas. For example the ability to choose from a list of characters, eg. Tom, The Doctor, Harry etc. and to be able to decide which side to follow (Chakotay or Janeway). Am I asking too much now Smile ?
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 4:34 am, 26th November 2003
Is TDP's Forum even still up? If so, what's the link?

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 2:59 pm, 26th November 2003
Their whole site was taken down by them when they finally closed their doors for good.

Starting from scratch eh? TDP started from scratch. If we wanted to get all the stuff they did done, we'd be spending as much time on it as they did. If we worked flat out maybe a bit quicker of course but, it would be damn hard.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 11:16 pm, 26th November 2003
I know it's a big ask, but from what I've seen of some of the people in the Elite Force community, a lot of whom are on this forum, I believe it can be done. And hey, difficulty's part of the fun isn't it?