EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

what you think of my title screen ?

EFMods Forum Archive - Other Works
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:30 pm, 7th December 2003
what you think of my new BC title screen if you downloaded I like makeing title screens hehe

http://www.bcfiles.com/file.info?ID=21274
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 8:16 pm, 7th December 2003
Lazy sods at BCFiles can't be bothered to post a screenshot?

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:57 pm, 7th December 2003
I didnt send 1 in hehe but im geting a web page soon i think because when i got my BroadBand it said that you get enougth free web space to make your oun website when i signed up to Virgin so ill get that up and put the pic up there ill try and look into it tomorrow hehe
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 10:21 pm, 7th December 2003
Not bad, nice lot of effects on it, what'd u make it in?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:37 pm, 7th December 2003
I used demo Version of Max6 I think it was from the mag Diggit

And i used Partical effect se (secondEdition) From a Magazine called 3dWorld its the same progame what Voyager used to make there efffects but i think this 1 from the magazine would just be a public release not the pro 1 but it said it cost 350 to by in shops and it was free on the cover disk i always look for things like that like now ive got paint shop pro 5 and you dont even have to register it which is a good thing

And for the Sov i got the actual 3dmax model from bcfiles and imported it to max hehe im learning hehe

the magazine could be the other way around if you no what i mean
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 3:05 am, 8th December 2003
Which 'Title Screen' do you mean? The opening scene with the Dauntless being towed into the dry dock or the actual Bridge Commander Logo movie?
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 3:10 am, 8th December 2003
Scooter said:

And btw Scooter, for a morale officer you certainly seem bitter today! Grin
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 5:46 pm, 8th December 2003
Locutus_of_Borg said:
Which 'Title Screen' do you mean? The opening scene with the Dauntless being towed into the dry dock or the actual Bridge Commander Logo movie?

I think he means the one that he made himself and not the one that came with the game What ever!

As for how you did it skip, that's... complicated to say the least.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:51 pm, 8th December 2003
quite easy when you no how its like if you no how to map for EF and we dont lol i like the way BC dont scripting etc even though its still quite hard i no the very very basic to it but i wana learn more hehe

Ive also been asking to see if people have been trying to make you so that you can move around the bridge but i dont think peoples been trying cos no 1s replied realy but be kewl though

and yes i was talking about the 1 i made just download by pressing the link and it will send you to BCfiles yeah i made that 1 what came with the game as well J/klol
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 1:25 am, 9th December 2003
Simmo666 said:
I think he means the one that he made himself and not the one that came with the game What ever!

Yeah I know he made it. I was wondering which movie it replaced. What ever!
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:36 am, 9th December 2003
Locutus_of_Borg said:
Scooter said:

And btw Scooter, for a morale officer you certainly seem bitter today! Grin

For someone who's still a bit new around here you seem rather cheeky today. What ever!

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:19 pm, 9th December 2003
no it replaces the BC Logo Grin

theres alot of What ever! here hehe
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 11:49 pm, 9th December 2003
Ah ok. I thought that was the one you ment.
And sorry if I've overstepped my bounds round here Sad . It was just a spur of the moment thing.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:16 pm, 10th December 2003
No you didn't he was just messin with yah, nothing serious meant by it
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:33 pm, 12th December 2003
God i wish i could realy Script for BC like at the miment im just putting aload of scripts here and there in the PYs files ive managed to put a menu onto Safi but all i get is ??? where Ramming Speed should be hehe.
Thanks to IDontKnow at BCfiles hehe

Ive been trying to mess around with the Docking part of the py but no look all ive been geeting is either being stuck on the loading screen or the black sereen syndrome lol but ill keep trying

thats my other works for now ive been trying to do this for almost a week now i think lol but its good fun and passes time on watching the black screen and staring at a loading screen lol j/k but it is fun
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 8:25 am, 14th December 2003
What I wish could be done is to allow movement on the bridge. You know, get out of the 'big chair' and take a sroll around. I think that's a feature that Totally Games seriously overlooked.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 12:25 pm, 14th December 2003
yes that what ive been asking about moving around the bridge i think people are getting a bit Muhahaha over it lol ive managed to move the position but not been able to move around.

http://www.bcfiles.com/file.info?ID=8638