EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
For Christmas I will be getting...
Coal (I've been very bad :evil:)

20% (1)
A great day surounded by my friends and family (Which Star Trek character does that remind you of?)

100% (5)
Everything I asked for (I am spoiled rotten anyway ;))

0% (0)
I don't care as long as I get donuts (In true EF spirit)

20% (1)
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 10:06 pm, 17th December 2003
Well it's only one more week until Christmas, as most of you are no doubt aware. I felt it was my job, as one of the newbies to this forum, to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! Hope you all have a wonderfull day (when it comes) and a great New Year.

(Hey what do you know?! I actually made a topic without asking a question Grin!!)
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:27 pm, 17th December 2003
Does a poll count as a question? Wha? j/k Happy Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you happen to be celebrating around this time of year. I'll probably get a sack of coal but I am looking forward to the being around friends and family bit.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 6:15 am, 18th December 2003
I'd be lieing if i said number 3. Na na! My "Dynamite-2" Computer ("TNT"-2{Video Card}) ...... hardy har har Wink Pretty much my computer is turning into the channel called "TV Land". "Everything old is new again in TV Land!" 90% of the games that come out today are games that don't work on my computer!!! Mad Countless times i have asked for my parents to buy me at least a new video card but noooo. I'm falling BEHIND!!!! I have no income! So ya thats why i am saying that i can't choose number 3 because nobody is upgrading their computer or anything like that and we're only alowd like a $30 present. Wah!

Navigator - USS Serenity

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 6:33 am, 18th December 2003
I have one word for you: JOB!!!!

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:23 pm, 18th December 2003
sporto78 said:
I have one word for you: JOB!!!!

yeah i think i no what your on about if im correct like i said be for please please please dont get me started LOL! LOL! LOL!

Oh btw you could of put at the end PS, when will VE be done j/k
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 11:43 pm, 18th December 2003
One word for you: SCHOOL!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 3:03 pm, 19th December 2003
Why not get a part-time job after school or on weekends then What ever!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:07 pm, 19th December 2003
Well it was my Work Crimbo PARTY last night it was prety good i dont useualy drink but i had about 5 piants which i thought i would be drunk on but i wasnt hehe all the rest of the people who was there was though (they had alot more ALOT MORE

Its amazing how your Bosses are different when there drunk its the time to ask for a pay rise lol but they where different there and when there working i wish it was a party every day lol
Get a Life Get Half Life2
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:54 pm, 19th December 2003
Dogbert said:
One word for you: SCHOOL!

Don't even start with me buddy, I have 2 jobs and go to school full time. Wink

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 12:20 am, 20th December 2003
Well, there are times when i am working after school on homework until like 10PM. Take for example last night when i was working on my socials project. I was up till like 11:30 pm which never happens. Once i was done at that time i went to the kitchen to deposit some dishes for washing and my dad and mom came out and turned off the lights in there and put the dog in its cage. then my mom got a little mad at me. "How come your not in bed yet?" What ever! Anyways i grabbed some food and ran into bed. that sums up the story. So ya and saturdays we usually do some janitorial work at my dads office at different times of day every week. I might find some job for spring break then summer... maybe. although scooter didn't really have a real summer job ever... besides the times that he went and did some work for my school (which he was in at the time) and he got paid for the effort. he basically did networking stuff which doesn't require effort so he got paid for the time. LOL! At least there is hope for me because of my Tech Ed 10 and Construction 11 skills. Along side with multiple other things of course.

Anyway its the holidays now and i'm going to relax for this weekend and maybe do a few things next week that i've been putting off. like the fun stuff that i would wanna do but don't have time for. oh and i still have to glue and put a finish on a tray i made in contruction (11) as a christmas present for my mom Na na!. the good part is that he gave us the materials for free (wood)... this time. Wink

Navigator - USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 2:45 am, 20th December 2003
Jobs out here are really hard to come by. The unemployment rate is quite high.

BTW: computer work does require effort, just not physically.

Captain of the USS Serenity