EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Tis snowing

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:43 pm, 20th December 2003
on efmods, have a look. That was made last year and programmed to do it every year. It started the other day. Just thought i'd mention it.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 10:54 pm, 20th December 2003
Isn't it possible to make it so if you scroll down the screen they dont just vanish half way along the screen?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:03 am, 21st December 2003
That's really only an issue on the main page, but I didn't make it anyway, I got it from someone and rigged it to come on at this time of year.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:52 am, 21st December 2003
yeah i noticed that hehe i thought you was going to say its snowing where you are because its forcast to snow heavy today but looking out of my window its partly cloudy but mostly sunny skys so dont think its going to snow here but it is cold though
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 12:20 pm, 21st December 2003
Uhhh I'm not quite sure I know what you're talking about. Do you mean it's actually snowing where you are?
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 12:25 pm, 21st December 2003
Wait no never mind, now I know what you mean. Heh heh. It looks kinda cool, a bit annoying, but still cool (no puns intended by the way hehe).
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:15 pm, 21st December 2003
Skipper said:
yeah i noticed that hehe i thought you was going to say its snowing where you are because its forcast to snow heavy today but looking out of my window its partly cloudy but mostly sunny skys so dont think its going to snow here but it is cold though

Hah, it would NEVER snow here, well at least it's never snowed in the last 6-8 years. Must be global warming or something, it used to snow nearly every year back then.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:21 pm, 21st December 2003
Looks much better than the snow on http://www.eliterp.com.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 4:46 pm, 21st December 2003
I hope it doesnt snow here I always garantie that if it does i always trip up I can remeber one time when i was walking down my hill this old women was coming up and soon as we met each other to corss i slipped and she slipped and we was both trying to keep each other from falling over we bothed LOL! about though hehe
Vanhal
is going to kill you!!!

Posted at 7:39 pm, 21st December 2003
yeah well the logo on my site got a santa hat ages ago (start of dec)

Last edited by Vanhal on 31 Feb 2003 25:71, edited 9385 times in total
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 4:27 am, 22nd December 2003
Well it never snows at my end of the world. Last week on Wednesday the temperature got up to 38 degrees!!
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 5:16 am, 22nd December 2003
Today mine got up to 80.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 9:48 am, 22nd December 2003
I'm guessing you mean Fahrenheit. When I said 38 I meant 38 degrees celsius which is roughly 100F.
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:00 pm, 22nd December 2003
Hmmm, where do you live that it would get that hot in winter? You live south of the equator? It doesn't get that hot here till late March/early April. Wha?

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 8:13 pm, 22nd December 2003
Well he said it in C so that might mean he's Canadian. BUT a while ago i saw a whole temp map on the Weather Network and there is nowhere that it could get that high in Canada. I wouldn't be suprised if we here in Vancouver have the highest temp of all of Canada. We hang around 1-10C. at least lately at any time of day.

Navigator - USS Serenity

Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:24 pm, 22nd December 2003
yeah on Crimbo Day here its ment to Be 10C but its been freezing here today as soon as you put water on the floor it freezes i was doing that all day at work making an ice ring lol j/k about the ice ring.

I think it was either last year or the year be for we had a White Christmas about 2 flakes fell but they landed on the weather center senser thingy so they had to class it as a white christmas and aload of people made a bit of money on betting that it would be a white christmas

PS It snowed more than 2 flakes but not not enougth to be a white crimbo for many people every 1 was saying how perfectic apart from them who one the money lol
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:58 pm, 22nd December 2003
It snowed last night, and was sat on the ground all of today and most of its still there. Strange weather....

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:07 pm, 22nd December 2003
Dogbert said:
Well he said it in C so that might mean he's Canadian.

Er, Canadians aren't the only ones who use Celcius, most europeans use it to Na na! And probably alot of other places around the world.
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 11:35 pm, 22nd December 2003
Yeah I'm Australian so that sorta explains it. Although it's been some what wet as of late, temperatures between 15C (59F) and 25C (77F) I think. Still it's not unsual for the middle of summer I guess. All that evaporated water's got to go somewhere
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 11:13 pm, 31st December 2003
Tis Snowing Snowing here now been freezing all day here for the past 3 days the ponds and stuff have been frozen over and havent been past 0c much. Its not snowing fast its setteling but you can still see the grass poking threw the snow but by morning it says that it will turn to rain so its going to get warmer at last i hate the snow i carnt wait for March time when it comes warmer but feb the worst month i reckon hehe
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 3:29 am, 2nd January 2004
I like snow because it might extend my holidays Wink. First time it snowed this winter was Saturday the 27th i think in the morning and maybe a little in the after noon. Then if i'm correct it stayed around till Tuesday when it started up again and i think it kept going the whole day as well as Wednesday it snowed the whole day and maybe some this morning? not sure. I can't keep track of all this. Anyway, we've got 5 1/2 inches still there and the high and low temperatures of a day here is from -2C to 4C (approx.). And if i'm correct none of the snow we've had this year has melted and probably won't melt for at least the rest of the week if not longer. Tommorow the weather channel on T.V. says that it should be snowing and 2C Tomorrow. Grin

Navigator - USS Serenity