EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

BC XP To Download

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:49 pm, 25th December 2003
Its here the 1st part of the BC Expansion at http://www.bcfiles.com/file.info?ID=21906 its kewl theres aload of new ships abit buggy in places i found but over all its prety good

And no its not the Same BC Xpansion as the BCUniverse Mod thats a different 1
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 2:33 am, 26th December 2003
I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it!
I'm waiting on the 56k verison (the one that's split into three).
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 11:05 am, 26th December 2003
I no how you are i was a 56k person not so long ago and like every 1 says i will never go back youl no why if you get BroadBand

The new Sov Bridge looks kewl does any body no if thats just a re texture or is it made from 3dmax from scratch? but on the other Bridges the crew are floating in mid air i think they need to do the HP for the crew position correctly
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:41 pm, 26th December 2003
I think there is a fix for that somewhere.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 12:16 am, 31st December 2003
Well I got sick of waiting so I just downloaded the whole thing yesterday. It took 5 and a half hours but I got it in the end!
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.