EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Collision Course

EFMods Forum Archive - Other Works
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:17 pm, 28th December 2003
I just finished a collision course mod for BC when you click the menu collision course on Kiska the target you selected the ship your in will try to ram it

I thought of the mod and put it all together useing "Defients" Engineering Mod but "Defient" actually made the mod to work but im learning the scripting part quite well now if i dont mind saying so my self although ive got alot to learn yet hehe

its not on bcfiles yet and the page seems to be down at the moment
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 2:58 am, 30th December 2003
I got a good idea! Lets send Saffi out in a shuttlecraft and ram her!!!!! Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha
btw, when you ram the opponent craft, do you get destroyed as well?
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:54 pm, 30th December 2003
yeah the whol ship gets destroyed but sometimes its abit hard to because the other ship trys to run out of the way of you but it does ram into though hehe

first time i did i did it with an astriod lol
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 12:07 am, 31st December 2003
Is it possible to lower the collision damage? So instead of just blowing up you lose the first half of the saucer or something (depending on which ship you're in of course).
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:47 am, 31st December 2003
I'm guessing this is for Quick Battle only?

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 2:50 pm, 5th January 2004
I dont no why but now i come to put the collision course back on after uninstalling BC the Collision Course doesnt work so i might have sent a dud mod into BCfiles greeee im always doing that i dont think yet ive sent 1 in being right the first time DOH

But i carnt understand it its the same scripts i used be fore but now it will not work you press quickbattle and it goes onto the bridge and when you look at the helm the menue for collision course is not there and when you look at saffi to setup a battle the menue there is not on either wiered so sorry at bcfiles if i made a mess of any bodys computer i am realy sorry
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 1:21 pm, 7th January 2004
BC Mods have a habit of... malfunctioning. Mind you, that's sometimes due to the author. Not meaning you of course. I speaking in particular about the Species 8472 ships on BCFiles. About 80% of them don't work and crash the game!! Still that isn't a problem any more, what with the Xpansion.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 4:05 pm, 7th January 2004
some else has manage to make it im not sure wever its the Defient i sent a email to asking him to make a working version but its here

http://www.bcfiles.com/file.info?ID=22276
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:16 pm, 8th January 2004
Locutus_of_Borg said:
BC Mods have a habit of... malfunctioning. Mind you, that's sometimes due to the author. Not meaning you of course. I speaking in particular about the Species 8472 ships on BCFiles. About 80% of them don't work and crash the game!! Still that isn't a problem any more, what with the Xpansion.

It was proly was me because you have to have the spelling right and in my case it "proly" wasnt and if just 1 thing is not scripted in properly it will not work but at least now i no how to add menues in the Helm etc hehe