EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Press Release - Destiny's Wind

EFMods Forum Archive - Other Works
Morale Officer

Posted at 5:52 pm, 1st January 2004

New York, NY - Jan. 1, 2004 - Elite Roleplaying is taking roleplayers to strange new worlds with Destiny's Wind™, a new massively multiplayer roleplaying environment that lets players experience the Star Trek universe through the eyes of an average officer. Set after the events of Star Trek: Nemesis, it will be more than just a game. Players experience the 24th century from the perspective of characters from numerous species, each with varying roles and duties, and who serve along-side fellow officers in the day-to-day operations of a starship. Destiny's Wind will support Elite Roleplaying's goal of providing the most immersive and realistic roleplaying experience.

Roleplayers step into the boots of one of several species across the galaxy, learning that there is more to the Trek universe than the brief glimpses we get from television. The end product is expected to be freeware, and will depend heavily upon contributions by the gaming community. Anyone who can map, model, skin, texture, or even just draw is invited to contribute their skills towards the development of this product. Release date at this time is unknown.

The official Destiny's Wind web site can be found at http://www.destinyswind.org

About Elite Roleplaying

Based in New York, New York, Elite Roleplaying is the biggest and first ever roleplaying group for Elite Force. Founded in 2002, Elite Roleplaying strives to provide the most realistic real-time three-dimensional roleplaying experience. Elite Roleplaying is an international organization, with members throughout North America, Europe, and parts of Asia. More information about Elite Roleplaying and its products and services can be found on the official World Wide Web site, which is located at http://www.eliterp.com.

The statements contained in this release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements". The readers of this press release are cautioned that a number of important factors could cause Elite Roleplaying's actual future results to differ materially from those expressed in any such forward-looking statements. These important factors, and other factors that could affect Elite Roleplaying, are dependant on the response to this press release by Paramount and Viacom.

Elite Roleplaying™ is a trademark and Destiny's Wind is a trademark of Elite Roleplaying. Star Trek and Star Trek: Nemesis are registered trademarks of Paramount. Elite Force is a trademark of Activision, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners. No infringement intended.

Captain of the USS Serenity

Posted at 3:33 am, 2nd January 2004

Navigator - USS Serenity

Posted at 4:46 pm, 9th April 2005
yay, yet another star trek gaming project to wait for! Grin
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:22 pm, 9th April 2005
Wow, didn't realise we went public so long ago!

Grr whats the time between posts set to its taking me forever to be able to post!

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:31 pm, 9th April 2005
10 seconds. Not that long Wha?
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.