EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Enterprise

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:12 pm, 5th January 2004
I always thought that The series Enterprise (the new 1) was just called Enterprise and it didnt have the word StarTrek in the first 2 series but now the 3rd series is got StatTrek Enterprise is it me not noticeing it be fore or have they put the word Startrek Back in?
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:34 pm, 5th January 2004
Yup they put it back in, and changed the theme music.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 11:02 pm, 5th January 2004
hopefully this means better things to come for Enterprise because i didnt think the first 2 series was all that good to tell you the truth but this last episdoe was good
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 11:20 pm, 5th January 2004
They did it after quite a few episodes into the series (add Star Trek to the title), but it seems they updated all the earlier episodes for us so we can see Star Trek in its title.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:43 pm, 5th January 2004
Really? I seem to remember them talking about it after the first episode of season 3 came out in america on the raven boards.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:37 am, 6th January 2004
When I saw the first episode of season 3, the music had changed, but the title didn't change until the second or third episode. Wha?

Captain of the USS Serenity
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 1:34 pm, 7th January 2004
Awww, but I liked the new style of title. What have they done to it? Made it more DS9/VOY style? Plus I think that 'ENTERPRISE' has much more of a 'sting' to it compared to 'STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE'. However that's just my opinion.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:11 pm, 7th January 2004
They just jazzed up the music, it's still the same song.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 6:21 pm, 7th January 2004
All I care about is getting to watch the rest of Season 3! Muhahaha It's been months! ... oh look! next week Wednesday is when we're going on to the next episode: "Chosen Realm" on City TV or UPN... and i think A-Channel too!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:36 pm, 7th January 2004
Thats the difference over here, on Sky One they never stop mid season, except during the christmas they didn't show the new stargate and the simpsons isn't always new but thats it really.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 3:31 am, 8th January 2004
I can't remember any other show that stops in the middle but Enterprise.

Navigator - USS Serenity

Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 5:30 am, 8th January 2004
Yeah well I've probably got to wait until the whole season's finished until they play it out here Muhahaha. They haven't even got round to playing the last season of Voyager. They only just finished season 7 of DS9!!
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 7:05 am, 8th January 2004
LOL! You have got to be kidding! DS9 and VOY ended LONG ago! Hmm, maybe VOY not too long ago but i've seen some Season 7 episodes at least 2 or 3 times over. Na na!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Skipper
Commander

Posted at 2:55 pm, 8th January 2004
normally we got to wait for about 1 year for the next season but SG1 we only had to wait for a couple of weeks
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:19 pm, 8th January 2004
I don't see why people have to wait for television shows, DVDs, computer games, etc. It's really not that hard to get it out to everyone at the same time.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:00 pm, 12th January 2004
Enterprise is getting feeling more and more like StarTrek now not just because its got StarTrek In the title its just getting better, better then the first 2 seasons any way they where crap if they where anything like that this season i wouldnt be bothered to watch it