EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

I'm BAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKK

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 8:22 am, 24th January 2004
Well Greetings to all. I've just arrived home from my two weeks of relaxation. Ahhhh... Lack of isolation... Any who it was good all round. Read through two Trek novels ('Twilight's End' and 'Double, Double') totalling more than 500 pages. But eh, you probably aren't interested in that. I only have one major complaint - THE GOD DAMN GO-KARTS WERE GONE!!!!!! Insurance killed 'em! ERRRRR!!!

Moving right along... I notice there's been a lot of interesting activity going on in my absence Wink. Meh.
Also one other thing, I recieved a pair of eDimensional 3D glasses that I'd ordered from eBay. Who else has those? I'd be interested in your opinions of them.

Well guess that brings you pretty much up to date.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:11 pm, 24th January 2004
Dobberman got a pair thru FilesNetwork; he did the review of them on EFFiles. I wish I had a pair, but they are much too expensive after you convert to Canadian dollars and Pro-Filer said he can't get me a deal on them like he did for Dobberman because eDimensional isn't doing that any more.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Anonymous
Posted at 6:12 pm, 24th January 2004
glad you had a kewl time hehe well i was thinking the same thing that the forum was dead hehe
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:15 pm, 24th January 2004
thats how long ive been off the forums i deleated all my cookies the other day i think its cookies what deleate your forum settings (etc) i do it every so often and if you dint no that was me the top post lol but any way back on topic welcome back
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:53 pm, 24th January 2004
Welcome back everybody, I though the pulse was gone for good. And Scooter, the edGlasses are good for a bit but then you forget about them Wink I'm not even sure if they work on this new computer.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 2:47 am, 25th January 2004
Send them to me!

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 5:30 pm, 25th January 2004
Hey I didn't say I don't want them Na na! And my mother actually paid for them and she'd be pissed if I gave em away, probably even if I sold them.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 4:08 am, 26th January 2004
I've had some trouble with mine actually - nothing particulary serious but something I need to ask someone about.
How exactly do you run the glasses with Elite Force and JK2 and that, besides that Interleaved thing in the E-D taskbar. In other words - how do you set them up to make your games turn into stereo (ie. split into 2 like the test)? Because I order through eBay, I didn't get the manual - I got everything else apart from the box. Can anyone help?
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:47 am, 26th January 2004
are there worth bying cos i might by a pair if i dint like them i could always rip the wire of and just use them as shades lol j/k about that bit but if you think there ok to use every now and then i might get a pair
Get a Life Get Half Life2
StarKiller
Ensign

Posted at 4:38 am, 27th January 2004
Welcome back M8