EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Is virtual Enterprise still being worked on?

EFMods Forum Archive - Virtual Enterprise
Anonymous
Posted at 11:51 pm, 25th January 2004
Is virtual Enterprise a dead mod?, i've seen no activity on the message boards for quite some time Dec, 12 2003 is the last i belive... Its going on 3 months now.... so.... is it dead? I hope not, i have been looking forward to it for some time now 2 years! Please let us know.
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 3:57 am, 26th January 2004
No it's not dead. It's just been postponed. Think of it as... the Kahn of Elite Force Mods - sooner or later it'll turn up on an alien planet and bite you on the ar... err... ah-ha...
Yeah it's not dead - Dobberman's just put it off for a bit for reasons of school I think.
Anyway don't panic and have patience. It WILL come eventually.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 2:52 am, 27th January 2004
Nah it's not dead, just in a coma. Dobber has this crazy idea that school is more important, so we're waiting until the summer and if he doesn't finish it we'll send Vanhal over there to kill him.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dooley
Posted at 2:25 am, 6th February 2004
Wow, I remember this mod. I remember waiting for it to be released two years ago. And it was postponed to Early 03, then it didnt come out so I left.

I hope its finished eventually. Last I remember hearing anything was when the Serenity B was released. A GIF image was released.