EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Australier day?

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:06 pm, 28th January 2004
Any 1 know why its Australier week this week I think its for a week i was just listening to the radio and cought the last bit say that its Australier Day or something

Locutus of Borg have you had a radio station called Galaxy 105 around Australier because they said that they was airing from there the other day i dont no much what it was on about i thought it might have been an Australian holiday or something just been curiouse Happy
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 12:00 pm, 29th January 2004
Well I haven't heard of a Galaxy 105, but it was Australia day on Monday. Yep, a day off in the middle of the holidays - mighty usefull Happy. As you can probably guess it's a big day for us, after all it was the day Australia was settled. But I didn't know they broadcast the info outside the country.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:54 pm, 29th January 2004
I knew it was Austrailia day, infact, Sky one showed the Austrailian Episode of the Simpsons.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:28 pm, 29th January 2004
yeah Galaxy 105 there all week they had a compertiotin on and every time they spotted a Yoot (they said it was some kind a car) they had to anser questions something like that hehe there quite funny people who do it i dont no there names but there funny
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:30 am, 30th January 2004
LMAO it's not a Yoot, it's a UTE. In North America we call them SUVs.

Captain of the USS Serenity