EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Turning on the eDimensional Glasses

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 12:01 am, 3rd February 2004
I had hoped I wouldn't have to post this but I really need to know how the hell you turn on the damn ED glasses for specific games, eg. JK2, Elite Force etc. Dobberman, can you help me ppppllllleeeeaaassseee? I know how to turn on the Interleaved thing but that doesn't make the games 3D. What do I have to do to turn the Jk2 stereo feature on?
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:21 pm, 4th February 2004
It should happen on it's own Wha?
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 11:49 pm, 4th February 2004
Crap
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:54 am, 5th February 2004
when its ment to work LOL! is it ment to be like the old red and green 3d glases but better hehe if you no what i mean because i think im realy going to get some but abit more info first i no i said i went going to mention this any more but should i get some as seen as i got epelepsy do you think it would make it worse?

just j/k about the LOL!
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 12:03 am, 6th February 2004
Go here for a review on them. It explains how they work and medical issues.
http://www.jk2files.com/edglasses.php
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:04 am, 6th February 2004
Dobberman wrote the review on EFFiles, but yeah it's good to read the other ones too.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:44 pm, 6th February 2004
I'm sure how safe this would be to you with your epilepsy, it's principal is essentially based on flickering and you can see it at times if you haven't it tuned exactly right.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:14 pm, 7th February 2004
Did you forget the word "not"?

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:58 pm, 7th February 2004
Yes, yes I did.