EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

i might be getting a pay rise

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 12:15 pm, 4th February 2004
i might be getting a pay rise and my boss are seling up and leaving but i said to them be for you go put our wages up so the new people who take over have to pay that wage i was just jokeing but the boss agreed and might put our wage up be for they go + i dont think our superviser coming back shes been on sick for 3 week but we new she wanted to go on sick be for cos she said to us that she wanted a month off so we think she want come back at all (we hope so) so things might start improving at work at last this new person wants to open up a swimming theropy pool for dogs if you no what i mean and a rescue center as well as the normal borading and catery bit i hope hes going to get more staff then just the 2 of us at the moment hehe
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:24 pm, 4th February 2004
Good work Cool! Never hurts to throw in a joke in the hope that they take it seriously. LOL!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:09 pm, 4th February 2004
aye and i might start likeing my job after 4 years lol. Well i loved this past 3 weeks if it was like this i wouldnt mind going at all even full time but ive been full time most of the lately

at last a post not saying that i realy realy hate my job lol
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:37 pm, 16th February 2004
Well you would fort that our boss be more nicer to both of us now that the superviser has left, yipeeeeee, but hes not, they got dogs of there own and they always say that groom and take them out for walks we did that to day and he gave us 2 a right telling off for it saying that we didnt get his permistion but its alright all those other times we took them but if we dint take them then again we would get greee this greee that tut carnt win we was actually going to walk out this morning and then they would of been stuck but we thought no stick it out

Sorry just another 1 of my rammbling on topics lol

and no they havent selt it yet wish they hury up and do so i think thats why there like they are
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:10 pm, 21st February 2004
well i dont think there selling anymore but what they have done is reduce our hours instead of finishing at 18:00 when im full time i finish at 17:00 i think they done that because when people come for a job interveiw and our boss says 8:30 whil 18:00 they say no all the time and we need definatly mor staff in the kennels theres only 2 of us and not to mention that we want to take holidays as well that doesnt start till April

but again i still want another job but what is there apart from retail computer office work or packing work thats all that there realy is where i live the most is retail but i dont think im up to doing that
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 9:14 pm, 22nd February 2004
I've got a job for you, but you'd have to move to Canada. Na na!

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:04 am, 24th February 2004
lol what job
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 4:51 am, 2nd March 2004
ERP, Emergency Response Planning probably

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:26 pm, 3rd March 2004
Wow, how ironically coincidental. Eek!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:50 pm, 3rd March 2004
Dobberman said:
Wow, how ironically coincidental. Eek!

"Im with you all way up to simply" Sorry im getting confused now Manunters was confusing and im still confused LOL i should be wide awake with haveing nearly 13 hour last night but still tired all well may be some 1 can make sense lol
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:45 am, 4th March 2004
I think what Dobber was referring to was the fact that during the week I do Emergency Response Planning, and on the weekend I do Elite Role Playing. Cool!

Captain of the USS Serenity