EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Cannon FC uniform for EF2

EFMods Forum Archive - Other Works
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 6:38 am, 11th February 2004
Well my Cannon FC uniform mod for EF2 went up on EFFiles the other day (http://www.effiles.com/file.info?ID=23479), and was met with a stiring rating of 0.6 (at last check). That kind of result really fills me with confidence. It would help if I knew what I did wrong, but unfortunatly no-one seems to be interested in providing helpfull critisism, so can you guys tell me where I went wrong (maybe from having the idea that I could do something good to begin with)?

Here's an image of what it looks like:

Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 3:01 pm, 11th February 2004
*Wonders how on earth the rating is at 0.6...... since the only things you can vote are 1 to 10.... Wha? * (was 0.6 before I rated it 7 and it went up to 1 point something)

About the mod though, it doesn't look too bad, I would give it a 7. But like Scooter said at effiles, it needs to be more teal, and less green coloured.

Oh and its canon, not cannon.... cannons shoot balls and blow things up.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 10:37 pm, 11th February 2004
Yeah I thought it was canon, but I used that once on BCFiles and they renamed it to cannon. And yes, looking at it now it is a bit too green. I might fix it up later.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:48 pm, 14th February 2004
People at BCFiles don't know how to spell. What ever!

Captain of the USS Serenity