EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Not a creature is stirring

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Do you think the Simpsons are getting more and more random?
Yes

100% (2)
No

0% (0)
Mmmmm.... Donuts....

100% (2)
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 12:21 pm, 19th February 2004
Well I guess it's one of those quite times again that I just have to put a stop to Wink.
We've just started playing the new Simpson series down here - the one with Tony Blair in it (UK Prime Minister for those of you who don't know). My, my that was a random encounter. I've noticed that the Simpsons have been getting stranger and stranger as of late. I guess Matt Groening (or however you spell it) might be, god forbid, running out of ideas. Still the comedy isn't lacking so that's a good thing.
Anyway, I think I've bored you enough with my insistent rambling.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:55 pm, 19th February 2004
The Simpsons is really going downhill, its getting to the point of ridiculous now, well it is 16 years old and it's amazing it's lasted this long but they're resorting more and more to slapstick, sexuel innuendos and just stupid non-sensical things that don't make sense at all and are only mildly humorous. IMO that is.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:36 pm, 19th February 2004
i thought the Simpsons ment to be a new episode every sunday over here but it seems to be every other like say every month or so not week but yeah i think shorlty it be the end for the simpsons Are the makeing a film ?
Get a Life Get Half Life2