EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

LightBlubs!

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Vanhal
is going to kill you!!!

Posted at 9:32 pm, 1st May 2002
Q: How many Voyager Crew does it take to change a lightbulb?
1: Wait until next week and the bulb won't be burned out any more.

2: Shouldn't they have run out of light bulbs A LONG TIME AGO?!?

3: Slap in a holographic bulb, with its own armstrap to keep it functioning outside a holodeck...

4: Make some new bulbs out of all the shuttle-debris they must have accumulated by now...

How they change the light bulbs in the original Star Trek

Scotty will report to Captain Kirk that the light bulb in the Engineering Section is burnt out, to which Kirk will send Bones to pronounce the bulb dead.

Scotty, after checking around, notices that they have no more new light bulbs, and complains that he can't see in the dark to tend to his engines. Kirk must make an emergency stop at the next uncharted planet, Alpha Regula IV, to procure a light bulb from the natives.

Kirk, Spock, Bones, Sulu, and 3 red shirt security officers beam down. The 3 security officers are promptly killed by the natives, and the rest of the landing party is captured.

Meanwhile, back in orbit, Scotty notices a Klingon ship approaching and must warp out of orbit to escape detection.

Bones cures the native king who is suffering from the flu, and as a reward the landing party is set free and given all of the light bulbs they can carry.

Scotty cripples the Klingon ship and warps back to the planet just in time to beam up Kirk et. Al .

The new bulb is inserted, and the Enterprise continues with its five year mission.

Q: How many Borg does it take to change a lightbulb?

1: Light bulbs are irrelevant. Darkness is irrelevant, changing them is futile.
2: All of them.

3: One, but the whole collective enjoys the experience.

4: None. Darkness is irrelevant. Lightbulbs will be obsolete in the new order.

5: They don't change the light bulb, they assimilate it . . .

Last edited by Vanhal on 31 Feb 2003 25:71, edited 9385 times in total
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:38 pm, 1st May 2002
LMAO! Grin HAHA

Answer to the first one, #6 Na na!
They put the broken bulb into the replicator and then replicate a new one out of the material.

LOVE the bord and TOS one Wink
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
RMS Oceanic
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 7:51 am, 2nd May 2002
I couldn't help but notice that the name of this topic is LightBLUBS!

Na na!
Intended Ocean Liners

EF Graveyard

My babies! Grin
kamkazie mcgrathzie
Lt. Commander

Posted at 5:38 pm, 2nd May 2002
That was funny but do these ships use lightbulbs? Na na!

Chief of Security on the USS Columbia
Tiochfaidh ar la
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 5:57 pm, 2nd May 2002
Quote:
I couldn't help but notice that the name of this topic is LightBLUBS!

LOL Nitpicker Na na!

And they use floursesent lights so they last longer Wink
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 8:13 pm, 2nd May 2002
Why would the borg use lightbulbs? And why would they need a security alert, like in Dark Frontier, what was the need in that alarm going off, and why would the borg talk in thier mind, why not transmit a message, like b-mail (borg mail), why would the borg need an alarm though? They could just have one in thier head. Does this make any sense?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 8:35 pm, 3rd May 2002
Those tiny little little light bulbs der der du du der der du
Get a Life Get Half Life2