Do you notice the downtime?
Yes

100% (7)
No

14.2857142857% (1)
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 3:20 pm, 10th April 2004
Sorry about the downtime, something must of went wrong when the domain was renewed. Well it's back up now. Thanks host guys!

Hmm, I wonder if anyone actually noticed.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:45 pm, 10th April 2004
Of course I noticed. I still visit every day. In fact, Simmo and I needed to refer to something here but it was down.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:04 pm, 11th April 2004
I think it was just waiting for us to stop needing to check it to actually come back up...

I resorted to looking through the google cache's of the forum pages but alas, it only had the main index and listing of the topics, not the topics themselves.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 10:47 pm, 11th April 2004
I noticed as well. I don't come here every day anymore but I still look in on things from time to time.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 5:57 am, 19th April 2004
Little late on posting this but... yes I have ridden the dreadful TNT2 vid card and have taken scooters geforce2. But now i'm not as happy as i thought i would be. newer games require geforce 3 (bf1942 vietnam) What ever! ... i thought i was catching up in the whole computer upgrading but sure enough i'm stuck behind a bus while the rest of the gamers are flying by in the HOV lane Na na!. I am destined to play games in their laggy state. Sad

In other news, because i haven't taken my links bar or pretty much anything else off the older computer (TNT2 piece of shite) I kinda forgot to come here. Then i walked by scooters room and saw this lovely little forum skin and then YEAH! "theres a place i haven't been to in a while". and here i am. on the verge... vurge? damn.. whatever of going to bed but i'm still making a quick stop in. *says "hello"* Na na!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:18 am, 22nd April 2004
I noticed even though i dont come here every day any more no offence i even asked vanhal on msn hehe again i fort it was my computer behaveing badly again lol
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:56 pm, 23rd April 2004
Another thing what you could is if you did well ike get an A which i hope you will do well is that if you get your exam papers back you could put them on your site 4 people to d/l lol

j/k
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:45 am, 24th April 2004
Heh, well the thing is once I do them I'll probably never see them again so won't be able to do that. Wink
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 3:42 pm, 24th April 2004
i think you can ask for your papers back now to see what you done right and to see where your mestakes where made, I think you have to pay for them like but if you want to you might as well ask

ps not to put on this sight to d/l just for reference

i didnt bother asking for mine back because i no i did crap and dint care about them and i still dont lol as seen as i might be going perm sick any way so it would of been pointless doing good i didnt no at the time i would of been going sick that was 8 years ago hehe
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:19 pm, 24th April 2004
No I don't think so, I don't think anybody has ever been given their Leaving Cert back, sometimes really exceptional work like A1 English Essays are given to schools as examples with the permission of the author but I don't think there is any facility for getting your LC paper back.