EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Voyager: Insurrection

EFMods Forum Archive - Other Works
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:51 pm, 10th April 2004
6of1 started releasing the storyline for The Dead Project's Voyager: Insurrection mod on DS9:BoP forums. A few days ago, Christian Stoff showed up and said that he had the mod on his hard drive still. Eek! He and 6of1 decided to release the old beta version of the mod.

Official thread:

I've now finally gotten permission to use TDP's weapon textures, so the Hazsucks mod will finally get finished!

In somewhat related news, Prophet released another version of his DS9 skin pack.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:35 pm, 10th April 2004
Wow that is great Eek! I've always wanted to see their forcefields, curved corridor and the area outside of the Messhall.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.

Posted at 11:29 am, 14th April 2004
Yeah I saw all that. I was wondering if you were going to get those textures. Anyway great to hear the Hazsucks MOD'll be finished after all this time. How long have you been waiting for those textures anyway?
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:02 am, 18th April 2004
I can't remember exactly, but it's been a long time.

Captain of the USS Serenity