EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Free Webspace up to 1GB w/ Unlimited Bandwidth, etc.???

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 11:12 pm, 19th April 2004
http://www.free-webhosts.com/reviews/Arasp.php
Quote:
Forced Ads: TextLink-Top (Google Adwords).
Note: Not all sites accepted.

Other than that it seems like a really good deal! Only thing is i don't have much use for it at this point in time. That's why i'm sharing it with you guys. That, and the fact that i want to see if anybody else can find any other drawbacks.

Navigator - USS Serenity

Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 4:01 am, 20th April 2004
Sound to good to be true. Worrying thing is that when it sounds to good it usually is.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:22 pm, 20th April 2004
From what I read you have to post on their forums before they'll give you webspace and they will deny you if you don't get many visitors. Sounds odd.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:29 am, 21st April 2004
There's no such thing as unlimited bandwidth.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 3:47 pm, 21st April 2004
But it's a common term in the hosting business nonetheless http://www.findmyhosting.com/truthunlimited.htm
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.