EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Good luck dobber!

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Vanhal
is going to kill you!!!

Posted at 7:10 pm, 11th June 2004
Forgot to say good luck to you in your leaving (final exams) not long left now!

Now i think i'll just go and edit the post date of this message Happy

Last edited by Vanhal on 31 Feb 2003 25:71, edited 9385 times in total
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:01 pm, 11th June 2004
Heh thanks, how's Karen doing? Tis going alright for me so far.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:08 am, 12th June 2004
good luck dobber

while your doing exams for the summer next month im of into hospital and haveing an operation to go on dialasis (still dont no wever thats the right way to spell it) but on 1 week on Wednsday im off to Lasvegas proly for last time but i aint half going to spend some money on the slots hopefully ill win some lol. so ill prob be off here alot more in juli time then theres a chance where moving so that will take some time up.

Its just the flight im not looking foreard to 10hour30mins and we got to stop at Scotland first because there just doing 1 flight together cos there wernt enougth people where we are going from they put 2 flight on 1 plane so that will add another hour on
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:30 pm, 12th June 2004
Well I hope you get better quickly Skipper. 2 years ago I spent summer in hospital if you remember. Jeez, 2 years already.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:57 pm, 12th June 2004
yeah 2 yreas flown by Grin

but they say as well that you carnt fully recover from kidney failyer even if i get another kidney it could just give up at any time and back to where i am now

I bet you think im ill all the time lol but im not it was only the past 3 years ive been ill with haveing fits and that what the docter says way i started haveing them because of my kidney but at the start they just tested by brain and had a cg scan 3 times and every time that came back normal but then then 3 years later they did a ultra sound on my kidneys and found that i didnt have 1 on my left side why carnt they done that from the begging i dont no then this might not have happend because they said it would have been going down in time and then just finally went. I say why couldnt they given me a ultrasound like i did because my brother had a dog and he started with epeleptic fits and the first thing they checked was his kidneys and he dint have 1 so if they do it at the vets 1st time why didnt they do it with humans?
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:28 pm, 12th June 2004
How would the lack of a kidney give you fits? The human body is strange.

I've never heard of somebody who was missing a kidney before (that didn't have it surgically removed). Maybe it's common for dogs but not for humans? Huh?
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:00 pm, 12th June 2004
Soon work on the mod can resume!

Captain of the USS Serenity
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 3:59 pm, 12th June 2004
i had fits because the kidney function quite alot of things that what made my Calcium, Patasium i was going to toilet all time i had the shakes and tiredness i was going to bed at 8:00pm ish and getting up at 10:00am all of this was because not enuf things in my red blood cells what works the kidney and my blood was too thick as well and i had to go on these other injection as well to thin my blood and high blood presure

it was 193over 117

But all this has happend over time for the last 3 years its only 3 month ago i found out and 3month tomorrow i havent worked ive been on the sick i think i would be fine if my right kidney was perfect but it not so thats why they putting me on dialasis

btw they say its not a big opp its just a local anasfectic numb it in other words spelling? and put a tube into me skin of my stomoch which only takes 2 mins the doc said

but ive got to have that tube in me all the time until i get another kidney as well which is abit Muhahaha

Happy
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 4:08 pm, 12th June 2004
Sorry to hear that Skipper. You know asperin can thin the blood.

Scooter said:

That is true yes Wink
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 4:25 am, 13th June 2004
Dobberman said:
Scooter said:

That is true yes Wink

Great news. I've been out of playing EF for quite a while now. I've seen no point in it considering I've beaten the game a million times over, and played through all the available mods.
Good luck on your exams Dobberman (I just got out of mine!). And don't get too sick Skipper!
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:21 am, 13th June 2004
Hopefully ill come back rich and win the top prize because there top prizeare realy loads of $$$$$ lol unlike our fruite machines which is most common of all is the top of 5 lolol

and some nights my dad said hes going to watch football in bars so ill play on slots cos 1 thing I havent travelled all that way just to watch footy and another is i hate footy lol

do you think VE will be out by the end of the year?
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:08 pm, 13th June 2004
Couldn't say, I'm don't even remember where i left off Na na!
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 6:30 pm, 14th June 2004
Well, hope all is well with everybody... exams... kidneys... kidney... etc.

I'll be starting Exams on Thursday then Friday on to Monday, Tuesday, and finally Wednesday.

Thursday - 9:00 AM - English 11
Friday - 9:00 AM - Principles of Math 11
Friday - 11:00 AM - Bible 11
Monday - 9:00 AM - Chemistry 11
Tuesday - 11:00 AM - Social Studies 11
Wednesday - 11:00 AM - Physics 11

The above is all the POSSIBLE EXAMS that I COULD write. Hopefully i'll get exempt from a bunch of them (over 70% average of terms 1, 2, 3, 4, and Mid-term Exam in that certain subject)

I am currently in Information Technology 11 at the time of this posting and we have 4 classes today and tommorow. Classes are usually 5 a day but there are 8 courses and they want to have the last classes of the subjects on monday and tuesday so that they can torture us into waiting till the end of the class to find out if we're exempt from that subject's exam. Fortunately, Info. Tech. 11 doesn't have a Final Exam so i'm waiting for nothing and this class is pretty much pointless to me. In fact i'm the one kid that has a course conflict for Physics 11 and IT 11 so i have IT by myself. and there is an Applications of Math (Math for slightly dumber people) in this computer lab so i'm in the midst of dumb people as i type.

So ya, I have Wednesday off to study, and maybe some packing for moving 40 mins closer to pretty much everybody here Na na! (not much closer)

So far i have had my last construction and IT classes and both of them have no exam. so i am yet to figure out any exemptions.... that sounds like a repeat... sorry but i don't usually write this long of a post. Come to think of it i'm kinda curious if anybody read through this long post. LOL!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:17 pm, 14th June 2004
I read it. My exams started last wednesday.

Last Wednesday - English Paper 1 & 2 - Did alright in it, I'll probably get a C.
Last Thursday - Maths Paper 1 + Irish Paper 1 - The maths was pretty good and the Irish was really easy.
Last Friday - Irish Paper 2 - Bit though, but I did ok.

Today - Maths Paper 2 - I'd say I did fairly well in that.
Tomorrow - French - I suck at this, but the ordinary level test is easy so I'm doing that, I need french to get into college.
Wednesday - Business - Hit or miss here, could do really well or really badly. Depends.
Thursday - Accounting - If the right things come up in the exam I'm set, if not I'm screwed. A potential A1 or NG (No grade).

Next Monday - Physics - My best subject, this is what I'll be doing in college. I also have from thursday afternoon onwards to study for it which is pretty sweet. The test is really hard though.
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 6:55 pm, 15th June 2004
When you go to Las Vegas Skipper, wave south, cause you'll be closer to me than anyone on these boards. Wink

Oh, and good job / good luck Dobberman. Happy

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:15 pm, 15th June 2004
hehe never fort of that indeed i will which ways south Na na! to me

1 week tomorrow yeah im going to the hilton hotel where thers that shop what sels startrek stuff to by a combbadge last time i went i couldnt see any only the 1 what odo wore and that 1 was crap but dont go on that ride if you go its a waist of money i think it was $27 each went on it last time i think the worst bit though about that ride is that everything normaly at first your que in a line of 4 and 3 rowes then all off a sudden everything goes black winds come you dont no whats going on then your on the bridge of the Enterprise. every 1 was in abit of a daise when it came normal
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:34 pm, 15th June 2004
There's the star trek experience in Las Vegas, the "4D Adventure" thingy, you're part of an away team, with real actors and actors that are on a screen all around you, Robert Picardo is featured and I think Kate Mulgrew is too. I think you go on a borg cube or something. It looks cool.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:20 pm, 15th June 2004
last time i went it was the enterprise with riker not him self on the bridge but on the view screen hehe it was good its just that 1st bit wiered should have fort of something different

then you go into a shuttle craft simulation then you find your way back to the 21st century lol

i carnt remember much of it and im not paying again hehe

i wish some 1 been on it from here then you no what im on about
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:13 pm, 16th June 2004
Yeah but what i'm talking about is new and it only just opened (actually I think it might be opening in a few days, one or the other)
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 6:27 pm, 16th June 2004
sporto78 said:
When you go to Las Vegas Skipper, wave south, cause you'll be closer to me than anyone on these boards. Wink

Oh, and good job / good luck Dobberman. Happy

hmm, yellow and green is the trips I've been on. at least the ones i remember... the ones i don't remember are the ones when i was really little... if any. but anyway, i've been close but not as close as las vegas. oh and the red splotch (spelling?) is approx. where i live.

As for my exams:

Thursday - 9:00 AM - English 11
Friday - 9:00 AM - Principles of Math 11
Friday - 11:00 AM - Bible 11
Monday - 9:00 AM - Chemistry 11

Tuesday - 11:00 AM - Social Studies 11
Wednesday - 11:00 AM - Physics 11

RED = Exempt (Not-Writing) GREEN = Not Exempt (Writing)

Not too bad of a combo. Good thing is that today is a study day for the entire school and since i don't have to write english tommorow I can take today day off and study tommorow! LOL! Yay! Na na!

EDIT: Took me a bit to get that pic up because it seems I only get 10MB of space on my shaw account. kinda sucks but oh well. (NOTE: pic wasn't as big as 10MB but i have other stuff there too.) ... Yikes it's already 20C and it is only 12:00 PM. I've been observing the temperatures with this Weathereye thing from www.weather.ca ... it sits in your sys tray... but anyway, i've concluded that the hotest point of the day is from around 4 pm to 7 pm. and with already 20C it could get really HOT today! www.weather.ca says up to 27C. Sporto... no comments from your HOT peanut gallery. LOL!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:53 am, 17th June 2004
Dogbert, you forgot three previous trips. One was thru North Dakota/Montana/Idaho/Washington, another was to Whitby Island in Washington State, and the last was along the Washington coast but unfortunately we had to turn around and go home for a funeral and we left you behind when we went all the way to Oregon.

Here's a map of everywhere I've been:
http://www.gamingfiles.com/staff/scooter/map.jpg
Purple = road trips
Dark Blue = air trips

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 10:23 am, 17th June 2004
In the top pic below, the red star is where I live and each black dot is a major location that I've visited over the years (keep in mind that I've explored most of Arizona, so I didn't cover it with dots. Wink )

The other pic is where I stayed when I went on my Washington trip this last winter. I know it must be close to where you guys live, but I can't remember the name of the town you live in/near (other than Vancouver).

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:51 am, 18th June 2004
Yip that's really close. We live right around where that Highway 1 symbol is.