EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

What's your favourite Class Starship?

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 12:39 pm, 19th June 2004
Mine has to be the Excelsior (is that how you spell it?) class. 2nd in line would be the Sovereign closely followed by the Galaxay. Grin
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:11 pm, 19th June 2004
Excelsior is pretty nifty, I always like it. Sovereign and Akira are pretty cool too.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:14 pm, 19th June 2004
i like the intrepid dont like the Excelsior much though
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Bicko
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 8:40 pm, 19th June 2004
Oooh... Excelsior or Nova class are my faves.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 7:10 pm, 21st June 2004
Nebula i think is pretty cool. Sovereign prob comes 2nd place for me.

btw, sith dude aren't you up a bit late for 13? Even i hit the sack earlier than 11:39 PM

Navigator - USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:36 am, 22nd June 2004
LOL he lives in Victoria, Australia, not Victoria, British Columbia. He's like four hours behind us and a day ahead of us or something like that.

Galaxy class feels like home to me, because I grew up watching TNG. I've gotten used to the Intrepid over the years of watching Voyager and studying it since Pocket Books wouldn't publish a Voyager Tech Manual. I like the interior of the Wells class, but the exterior is ugly. Favorite exterior would be the Dauntless.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 4:16 am, 24th June 2004
Scooter said:
LOL he lives in Victoria, Australia, not Victoria, British Columbia. He's like four hours behind us and a day ahead of us or something like that.

What ever! I know that!!! I happened to see my timezone option thingy was off by an hour so i was gonna correct it but wanted to see what the time was in australia so i set it to thier time and found that he posted at 11:39 pm HIS TIME. and his profile thingy says that his age is 13 and thats quite late of a time for a 13 year old to be posting on a forum when their mother would nag them into bed. (lol, i never use the word nag Na na!)

Navigator - USS Serenity

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 4:35 am, 24th June 2004
Dogbert said:
(lol, i never use the word nag Na na!)

But "mother" and "nag" go together oh so well. Na na!

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.