EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Is the Virtual Enterprise Mod gonna be like the Virtual Voy1

EFMods Forum Archive - Virtual Enterprise
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 8:18 am, 22nd June 2004
Hey Dobberman, I was wondering if the Virtual Enterprise Mod was gonna be like the Virtual Voyager one; as in you play as some crewman and collect items and stuff, is that how it's gonna be?
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:41 am, 22nd June 2004
Well, there was going to be a bit of story in it but I dunno now. The whole hard drive wiping incident has kinda put those kind of plans back on the drawing board. Basically you can go around and see the different areas of the ship and maybe interact with some of the crew, but I don't know about anything else at this stage.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 12:31 pm, 22nd June 2004
like i always said at 1 point i forgot what this bord/forum was actually for just came to talk to these freindly people hehe still do mind you

it be a kewl mod either way with story or with out

call me stupid but is it just a tour or are you going to put red alert in it (RPG) where you can turn it on and off and other consols?

What ever! Na na! Na na! to me
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:29 pm, 22nd June 2004
That was originally in the plan. But we'll see.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 1:49 am, 23rd June 2004
Skipper said:
call me stupid but is it just a tour or are you going to put red alert in it (RPG) where you can turn it on and off and other consols?

You've been here since March 2002 and you don't know that? Grin. Stupid Na na!. j/k
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.