100% (3)
Deep Space 9

33.3333333333% (1)
TOS (Bring back Kirk)

0% (0)
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 2:33 am, 29th June 2004
Anybody know what's up with these rumors about Star Trek 11? Rick Berman said it was going to be a prequel Muhahaha. Why the hell don't they just do what most fans want? A Voyager movie! If they did that they'd re-ignite the franchise. I haven't come across one Star Trek forum that hasn't had somebody requesting a Voyager film. I don't see what they have against answering the question to what happened after they got back. Sure there's Homecoming and Father Shore (both books set after the series), but a film is always more... cannon in my opinion. Besides, Nemesis screwed the whole thing up. If they made a prequel set in the Voyager series I'd go along with it. But if they make a prequel in Enterprise I'd find that really annoying. Not that I don't like Enterprise, but if they did decide to do a movie in that period, it would take until 2007 for them to start, providing that the series lasts that long.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:11 am, 29th June 2004
Yeah I heard it was prequel, I think that has been confirmed. It'll be based after Enterprise but before TOS, you're supposed to see Kirk when he's a Cadet. I wouldn't mind a DS9 movie so we can find out what happened to Sisko after he left. They seemed to leave that open for a movie.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 9:47 pm, 30th June 2004
It should be based after Nemises. I don't care about anything other than seeing Data come back to life somehow. I was terribly shocked when they killed Data off Muhahaha , I felt it was a big mistake. It's easy to bring him back anyway; all they have to do is find Lore's remains and download Data's memories from B4 into Lore. B4 couldn't be used because he has imperfections in his structure. So all I care about is Data coming back!
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!