EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Awesome, it's after June 21st, and...

EFMods Forum Archive - Virtual Enterprise
Clow
Posted at 6:47 am, 30th June 2004
Spider-Man 2 is coming out! Woo hoo! No, in all seriousness, Dobberman, I know you have a heavy personal life, but are things under control now? By the way, I think your mapping of the D is absolutely amazing, and I can't wait for the mod (but I'm sure you've heard that a thousand times.)
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:24 am, 30th June 2004
Spiderman 2 won't come out here until the 15th July Sad

Don't worry, I'm picking up the pieces. Thanks for the comments Happy
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 1:08 am, 1st July 2004
Uh... Why is this topic under Virtual Enterprise? Shouldn't it be under Off Topic? Uhhhh!pam:
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:02 pm, 1st July 2004
Because the majority of his post was about Virtual Enterprise
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
WalkinBomb
Ensign

Posted at 9:31 am, 26th July 2004
I have been waiting for this mod...please let it be finished and be released!
I am the bomb! EF2 did rock and I hope VE will too!