EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Which head models did you prefer out of EF1 & 2?

EFMods Forum Archive - General
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 12:38 am, 6th July 2004
Personally I liked EF2's; not because they're high poly, because the faces look better, eg. in EF1 Munro (m) looks in-human and in EF2 he looks normal. Jurot looks better becuase she's not just Telsia with black hair and pale skin. But Chell looks like he had a bad accident with plastic surgery Na na! . So what do you prefer?
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:30 am, 6th July 2004
I prefer Munro in EF2 as well because he looks more like me. Jurot turned out in EF2 ok I guess but I preferred the way Telsia and Chell looked in EF.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:42 am, 6th July 2004
I thought Telsia looked like a dog in EF Eek!ops:

Is it me or is the EF2 Munro skin much higher quality than any of the other EF2 skins? It's like they worked on it more (And it's the skin you see the least).
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 11:57 pm, 6th July 2004
Yeah, I noticed that Munro is the most detailed and yet he's the least seen. I could just imagine the modelers at Ritual:
'Duh, let's make Munro that most detailed because you see him the least! Duh-huh-ha!'
The guys must have been drunk Na na! .
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!