EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 12:02 am, 7th July 2004
I've noticed that if you try to put your own avatars from your hard drive on to the site it doesn't work. So then I thought 'well maybe if I upload my avatar to another forums site eg. lucasforums.com I might be able to get the URL.' Well I tried that but it doesn't appear, it should shoudln't it? Can anyone help?
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:11 am, 7th July 2004
Show us the link to your avatar.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 10:06 pm, 8th July 2004
http://www.lucasforums.com/avatar.php?userid=104528&dateline=1089163837
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:32 pm, 8th July 2004
That URL doesn't actually lead to the picture, it leads to the php file. You need to get a link that actually leads directly to avatar file. I uploaded it to my webspace for you, the url is http://www.efmods.com/kunavatar.jpg and I took the liberty of making it your avatar.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 11:41 pm, 8th July 2004
Thanks so much Dobberman, I didn't mean to cause any trouble.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:57 am, 9th July 2004
No trouble at all Happy