EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

im of to hospital again wish it was vegas again though lol

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 11:21 am, 7th July 2004
well ive got to go into hospital tommorow for the tube for the dyalasis tube fitting ill only be in for 2 nights hopefully the opp only takes 1 hour to fit but its a genneral (put to to sleep in my terms lol) and then 2 weeks later for a week ive got to go back into hospital for training on how to use the machine cos im doing it from home. );

Greee hospital food for next 2 days hehe
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:38 am, 8th July 2004
You have to go two weeks with it before they tell you how it works? What are you supposed to do in the mean time? Wha?

Captain of the USS Serenity
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 3:23 am, 8th July 2004
Well I was in hospital on Monday having my wisdom teeth out. Worst thing about it was the damn drip they stuck in me! I hate the stupid things! Anyway hope you don't get hurt too bad while you're in there Grin.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:26 am, 8th July 2004
Scooter said:
You have to go two weeks with it before they tell you how it works? What are you supposed to do in the mean time? Wha?

Its got to heele up 1st be for i can have it done because if any jerms get in it can cause pancrinitus (spelling as useual) and get infected and that so they want to make sure its heeled propperly 1st i dont have to stay in hostpital for that i can stay at home and i hope im out for most of August on wards because thats when aload of new computer games come out like doom3 and driver3 which im going to spend my money on as seen as i havent spent anything lately Wink Vegas remember lol hehe . They say that i be abit saw not for long at 1st but on saturday morning time i should be out.

ive got to be there for 13:00 this afternoon. Sad

talking about teeth im of to ask them to see if they can do mine while im have that opp lol. at least yours is over is it? Grin
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:34 am, 8th July 2004
Well I hope Dr. McCoy stops by to give you some tables Wink Wishing you well. Happy

btw, Driver 3 is already out.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:43 am, 10th July 2004
well that was a waist of time because the docters came around to listen to my breathing then they fort they found a heart mermemrmer so that night i had to have a chest exray that came back fine, then yesterday morning i had to have a ultrasound of my heart done that was fine, then a ecg that was fine,

Then i missed my spot in the theater for my opp so they had to cancell it for another time

then they got my tabs mixed up not giveing me the right 1 ending up shouting in the end cos they wasnt listing

hehe get this they got my blood test mixed up with some 1 elses as well lol

so now ive got to put up with the wait again i was getting ready for it then they tell me it was cancelled after beeing all nervouse (spelling)

GAME: Driver3 is that out for the PC?
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:07 pm, 10th July 2004
Wow that hospital sounds like it's full of quacks Eek!

About Driv3r, I dunno about the pc but it's definitetly out for the playstation 2 cause my cousin has it.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 3:42 pm, 18th July 2004
well ive had the opp i hated the general anasthetic (spelling) but now im home my stomock hurts like hell got a saw frote cos what they did at first was they tried putting the tube down my frote what helps u breath in the opp but my air way is smaller then most peoples so they had to stick it up my nose and since then ive been cothing blood up and going death in my right ear greee. and after all that my computer isnt working right half of the time it says this page can not be displayed i think ive got a virus but i checked it got rid of it and it still dunt work properly so im lookly to be on at the moment so i went to download that awsome map strate away the USS Poseidon A havent played it though but will do soon as it d/l

by for now
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 3:46 pm, 18th July 2004
Skipper said:
and after all that my computer isnt working right half of the time it says this page can not be displayed

Actually I think I'm getting that too, dunno why. Yeah I had the tube in my nose while I was in hospital with apendacitus, I know how it feels Sad I had it in me for a few days. But it wasn't for air, it was actually going into my stomach. I hope you feel better soon!