EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

VE to get back on it's feet

EFMods Forum Archive - General
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 3:33 pm, 8th July 2004
Now that my exams are over i'm finished school for good! College is on the way now, but not until September.

Now it's time to get Virtual Enterprise back on it's feet. I will start to get back to work on the MOD in the next few days and hopefully I'll have something for you to download by the end of August.

In preparation for it's arrival, this site has had a bit of spring...er summer cleaning. There were alot of bugs on this site but they are now (hopefully) all gone. The guestbook is working, the comments section on the files is working properly, I've gotten rid of the chat room link since it's been gone for a while now and I've added little clickable smilies in the comments section so that you don't have to remember or look up the code.

If you want to stay as up to date as possible then you should join the forums for the latest information.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:37 am, 9th July 2004
EFMods has a web site? Haven't been there in ages.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 3:18 am, 9th July 2004
Best news I've heard in ages! I don't suppose you could have it ready for August 2nd could you, for my birthday Grin? Anyway, can't wait for a release!
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 9:26 am, 9th July 2004
I can't wait for the Mod to be finished. Even before it's released I can guarrantee it will be higher than 10/10 standard Grin ! TNG is my second favourite series under Voyager.
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 3:29 pm, 9th July 2004
Locutus_of_Borg said:
I don't suppose you could have it ready for August 2nd could you, for my birthday Grin?

Dont suppose you can have it ready for July 16th for mine can you? Na na! LOL!

Great news indeed.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 11:13 am, 10th July 2004
yeah hehe

do you want me to test it for bugs for you hehe

if you want send it to threw msn not my virgin email lol

my virgin email stopped working unless there other ways
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 2:23 pm, 10th July 2004
I'll help with testing too if you want. The original beta testers seem to have disappeared.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:22 pm, 10th July 2004
Probably because there haven't been any betatests in years. That's my most of them came here in the first place anyway.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 9:15 pm, 10th July 2004
IMHO the people who are truly dedicated that have stayed here all this time are the ones that deserve to beta test. Those other guys just took off when the going got rough, but we stayed here thru thick and thin.

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:31 pm, 10th July 2004
We'll see what happens
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:44 am, 11th July 2004
Scooter said:
IMHO the people who are truly dedicated that have stayed here all this time are the ones that deserve to beta test. Those other guys just took off when the going got rough, but we stayed here thru thick and thin.

I second that. Grin

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 8:51 pm, 15th July 2004
I third it... I mean, you left me dangling on a string after the member of the year preview lol.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Borgking
Cadet 4th Year

Posted at 9:22 pm, 17th July 2004
Im not here as often,but i still check every once in a while,and i havent forgotten my time on the Serenity...good times...
"Warp core breaches have never been more fun."
Bicko
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 8:28 am, 18th July 2004
These forums are on my list of forums that I check every day.. along with ERP's, GBS's, and a few other game-related ones.

I don't post often though, but I think my post count tells you that Na na!