[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Spiderman 2!

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:29 pm, 15th July 2004
w00t! It's out today! (here anyway)

Can't wait!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:39 am, 16th July 2004
Been out here for a few weeks now. I haven't seen it but a guy at work did and he really liked it. Considering he didn't like LOTR, that must be high praise?

Captain of the USS Serenity
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 1:57 am, 16th July 2004
Its been out here for a while now too. I haven't seen it yet though.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 5:43 am, 16th July 2004
I haven't even seen the first one, if you guys recommend it I'll probably rent the first one on DVD then see the second one with my friends.
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:49 pm, 16th July 2004
I thought both movies were pretty good. They were a little cheesy, but still pretty good.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:02 pm, 16th July 2004
Went to see it last night, thought it was pretty good Happy Way funnier than the first one, for some reason they pumped a whole lot more humour into it. Some parts were just halarious. Doc Ock (sp?) is also a way better bad guy that the Green Goblin (thought he was a bit silly). They set up the third movie at the end and I must say that I hope there's more too it. You'll know what I mean when you see it.

As regards recommending the first one, I thought it was excellant! The story was very well done and they definetly succeeded in generating the epicness and sense of power and responcibility that is essential in making a good movie about a superhero. Did think the Green Goblin looked a bit silly but as a character it worked Happy
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Vanhal
is going to kill you!!!

Posted at 4:00 pm, 18th July 2004
i saw it last week, kinda crapy

Last edited by Vanhal on 31 Feb 2003 25:71, edited 9385 times in total
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 4:01 pm, 18th July 2004
Yeah I was disappointed by a few things but there it had it moments.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:44 am, 19th July 2004
i havent seen it but seen the 1st 1 and thought it great and i dont like normaly films like that comic book hero styel hehe but that was good
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 10:59 am, 19th July 2004
I just hope they do one with Venom in it. He's by far the best villian in Spiderman (or at least I think so anyway Na na!).
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:26 pm, 19th July 2004
I heard the Director doesn't like Venom
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 11:49 am, 20th July 2004
That's easy fixed. Get a new director Grin.