EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Whatcha think?

EFMods Forum Archive - Morale Officer's Source
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:24 pm, 21st July 2004
Here's a pic of the turbolift and a screenshot of mine. Just remember, comparing fake to real always makes the fake look crap Na na!

I'd just like to know what you think. I have to put in the moving lights and fiddle with the lighting in general. Anyway here they are:

Real
VE Version

I'm pretty sure the real version isn't very canon (it's taken from the interactive technical manual) because I'm sure the moving lights were in a sort of box like thing (at least in the middle seasons). Can't really get any decent pics of the turbolift.

BTW you should be able to reply to topics in this forum now Wink
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:49 pm, 28th July 2004
Oh sorry, NOW you should be able to post Happy

Thanks for checkin it out, just wanted to see how it met your canon scale Wink
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:41 am, 29th July 2004
Test.

EDIT: Yay!

Captain of the USS Serenity