EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Virtual Enterprise Deadline

EFMods Forum Archive - General
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 3:41 pm, 23rd July 2004
The MOD Virtual Enterprise is getting back on it's feet after waiting for my exams to finish. I know it's been a long ride now, a mod that was supposed to come out in a few weeks has now been waiting nearly 3 years but it's now or never as the deadline of it's 3rd Birthday (27th August) marks the day when this MOD will either be released...or canceled.

The reason why it would be canceled is because I would not be able to continue working on the MOD once I begin college.

A countdown to this date has been placed on the homepage.

We've all waited this long and hopefully it will not be in vain. Rest assured there'll be plenty of updates coming for our friendly neighbourhood morale officer, Scooter, including screenshots.

Thank you for your time, wish me luck Happy
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:52 pm, 23rd July 2004
yeah i lke the timer on the home page

hay if you want me to test now do say so but it dunt matter if you dont
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 7:40 pm, 23rd July 2004
I'll decide what will happen regarding betatesting later.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 12:42 am, 24th July 2004
I can only ask for one thing, PLEASE!!! Don't cancell the mod! I'd probably go insane if I found out it was suddenly cancelled Wah! ! But I know that if it has to be cancelled there is no other option.
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 2:40 am, 24th July 2004
Well that's depressing. At least now we know what's definitely going on. I have two things that I'd like to request:
1. FINISH IT!!!
2. If the MOD is not finished in time, go to 1.

Failing that hand the .map files over to someone else to finish it. But please, please, please don't just dump the project all together.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 10:56 am, 24th July 2004
If you do finally cancel it then, dont just dump it away, just, release the map files and any compiled maps or anything like that you have just so there is actually something that survives from the mod Smile

But the best of luck with finishing it.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:58 am, 24th July 2004
Jeez you guys are so negative! I said wish me luck Na na! Stop dwelling on the cancelation and think of how it could be released! Wink
Asky
Ensign

Posted at 2:04 am, 25th July 2004
Okay, then. Good luck!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:06 pm, 25th July 2004
Welcome to the boards! Happy
Asky
Ensign

Posted at 8:50 pm, 25th July 2004
well, I've posted before, but my account got lost in all the forum mess a while back and I never bothered to re-register, but thanks anyway
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:01 am, 26th July 2004
Yeah I thought so, I recognised the name. Sorry about the whole account wiping business, in any case, welcome back to the boards Wink
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 10:22 pm, 28th July 2004
Does the timer come in a pocket version for the Desktop? Na na!

Now that i'm back i can be free of mosquito bites. LOL!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:09 pm, 29th July 2004
hay i just fort its now 29th of july does this mean its canceled or are you bringing it out carnt wait dobber? unless its me getting the months mixed up lol it is july this month in it lol
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:00 pm, 29th July 2004
Yes it is July, but the deadline is 27th August Wha?
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:13 pm, 29th July 2004
Dobberman said:
Yes it is July, but the deadline is 27th August Wha?

are yeah sorry i was tired reading that this after noon again i jst got the
23 July, 2004 - Virtual Enterprise Deadline doh sorry i feel stupid now lol
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:24 pm, 30th July 2004
Oh I see, an easy mistake to make. Wink
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 3:48 am, 31st July 2004
The counter doesn't come up for me. Its just got that missing image box thing (the one with the red cross in the white box). I'm assuming you used Javascript to do it, so what do I need to make it appear?
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.