EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

what equipment you got?

EFMods Forum Archive - General
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:04 pm, 3rd August 2004
What StarTrek Stuff have you got apart from games i mean equipment etc, ive got a comm badge voyager 1 it looks kewl looks exactly like the shows badge thats all i got. I could have got an borg assimulated teddy bear me and my dad couldnt stop lol at it the amercans will make anything if it will bring money in lol no offence i love usa hehe

and also there where all the old phasers and tricorder there to by + uniforms mainly TOS uniforms and aslo other com badges from the serieses pips i mean like so you no whever you an captain etc but i just got the voy combadge i wish it worked though its only for show lol
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:22 pm, 3rd August 2004
I still have the stuff I got when I was a kid. I have a TNG phaser, tricorder and combadge (the combadge made sound fx but it was huge and stupid looking, it did click to your cloths though), a TOS communicator and a toy transporter. The transporter was really cool, it used mirror effects. Seems really magical when you're a kid heh. Doesn't work any more sadly, battery acid leaked and ruined it.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 10:38 pm, 3rd August 2004
A red voyager uniform with pips and combadge... Picard model thing... NX-01 model. Thats about it I think. Though I've only liked ST for about 3 years... a few months before I started coming here.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 2:28 am, 4th August 2004
I have mostly the toys from when I was a kid, but I do have a lot. I have the action figures, I have the TNG Bridge, Transporter Room, Shuttle, and Engineering from Generations as well as a ton of the toy ships. I loved those toys. Good times.

-LeprechaunTrekker

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 3:37 am, 4th August 2004
Took some pics just before we moved. I forgot to include some model kits which aren't finished yet that were under my bed. I've also got some Star Trek Lego; pictures are posted at ERP forums.

Captain of the USS Serenity
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 8:42 am, 4th August 2004
Holly cr** that's a lot of stuff! I've only got a few books, I only got into Star Trek 2 years ago. But the books are all I need.
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 6:07 pm, 4th August 2004
I personally have a Enterprise Phase pistol and Communicator. (Pistol has alittle orange thing on the end so people dont think its real Na na! ) I also have a TNG tricorder as seen in Scooters second picture (No that one isnt mine I also have one) Ive got a 1st season action figure of Worf in his red uniform. There are a few things that the Scooter family own together such as an Enterprise D bridge which you can put your action figures in the chairs and have your own little real life RP session Na na! Along with the bridge we have a couple of action figures (Ill try naming them all) Cadet Crusher, an away team Riker (Which has it clothes riped and stuff), Worf in yellow uniform, Q in TNG captians uniform, and Geordi with no visor.(We got it at a garage sale and they didnt have the visor) We also have a Goddard Shuttle from Enterprise D which you can also put action figures into.

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 6:28 pm, 4th August 2004
...and the previous kid took the evil permanent marker to their faces so that they had beards... at least some of them. Bridge also has sound effects at tactical as well as a power switch at Worfs feet. I myself have a Riker that has a beard so if you could "season" him he'd be somewhere around Season 6/7. He comes with a "Phaser Sword" as seen with Scooters Picard, a total blue tricorder that is very small (but at least it fits in his little pouch on his side), as well as a briefcase kinda object that i'm assuming is a medical field kit thingy. which reminds me that i have Obrien from... i think the DS9 series and he came with this cheep console thingy which has an LCARS sticker that I didn't stick on yet. i got that a year or two ago. anyway g2g.

Navigator - USS Serenity

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:46 pm, 4th August 2004
Well he said what equipment you have, not toys in general. Oh well I also have a shit load of action figures, the entire TNG bridge crew I think. Geordi's visor always wobbled a bit if you went at it so I took it off (only to find out I couldn't put it back on properly lol) and he has his white eyes under it. I'd say the same thing happened to yours Wink I also have the goddard shuttle that the figures can go in, I also have the TOS Galileo shuttle and a kirk action figure that came with it. Then there's a klingon bird of prey, two enterprise d models with sound fx (one normal, one generations version which is damaged and bits of the hull can fly off) and a hand made voyager model. I used to have lots of hand made models of all kinds of ships when I was very young but they're all gone now.

Oh yeah I also have a video board game that's really cool, you put the tape into the video player and watch a klingon (who looks surprisingly like gowran) take of the ship and you have till the end of the tape to take the ship back (you use the board to move around the ship). It was really cool! The box is a little different but I think I see it on Scooter's picture. The box with the klingon on the front.

I know someone who has a medical tricorder that has the removeable scanner.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Manhunter
Commander

Posted at 12:13 am, 5th August 2004
Dobberman said:
Oh yeah I also have a video board game that's really cool, you put the tape into the video player and watch a klingon (who looks surprisingly like gowran) take of the ship and you have till the end of the tape to take the ship back (you use the board to move around the ship). It was really cool! The box is a little different but I think I see it on Scooter's picture. The box with the klingon on the front.

That box that you see in Scooters picture is that game btw.

Chief of Security/Tactical on the USS Serenity

Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 12:28 am, 5th August 2004
I'd also like to include a 3-piece set of what i think is the actual models which might actually be the ones they use on the show Huh? i'm not to sure.
The Box said:
Kit Includes: U.S.S. Voyager, Kazon Raider & Maquis Ship

Maybe somebody here will take a picture of them. I think Scooter or Manhunter has the larger version of voyager (they swapped sets around) which comes all by itself with a higher detail level. i've got all of mine complete exept for voyager which requires one more glueing step that i'm afraid to mess up because it's a hard part. And they haven't been painted either. They give you the exact colors that you need if i'm correct, but they don't give you the actual paint. What ever!

Navigator - USS Serenity

LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 2:54 am, 5th August 2004
I never got into the model kits for some reason. I loved the toys.

-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:58 am, 5th August 2004
What's Starship Creator Warp 2 like? I have the original and it sucks big time.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 3:00 am, 5th August 2004
Well maybe it was just me but I didn't like Starship Creator Warp 2 much more than I did the original.

-----------------
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 1:17 am, 6th August 2004
I have Warp 2, and it sucks IMHO. Basically you get to kitbash some models and send them on missions.

Captain of the USS Serenity
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 3:02 am, 6th August 2004
Scooter said:
I have Warp 2, and it sucks IMHO. Basically you get to kitbash some models and send them on missions.

I second that. I was going through my programs today and I found Warp 2, so I played it and yes, it really sucked. I can't believe I actually spent money on that.

-----------------