EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Beta Test (Not on about VE)

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 3:43 pm, 8th August 2004
i was just woundering if anybody knows that if this is free to sign up for beta testing

http://www.gamespot.com/misc/betacenter/index.html?tag=gs_lnav_beta

because when i come back from hospital this Friday, on that saturdy im going to sign up for it if its free or does any body else no any other sites what are free to sign up and d/l the games to test or is it just that 1?

thanks ill be on l8r tonight but after that i want be until this freiday unless they say that i can come home Grin
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:33 am, 10th August 2004
Yep beta testing is free. They want to get you hooked so that you'll buy the game when it comes out.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 4:26 pm, 10th August 2004
Muhahahaha er... You're all against me!
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 9:02 pm, 10th August 2004
Props to 'em. It's a good marketing idea.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:27 pm, 15th August 2004
i dont think i am going to bother now because like i said its all online gameing i dont play on online at all i realy never fancyed it
Get a Life Get Half Life2