EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Alien vs. Predator (Film)

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 9:09 am, 12th August 2004
Is this movie goin' to kick or what LOL! ?! I can't wait until it's released here (tomorrow I think it's coming out). Personally I hope the Predators win! Their gadgets and weapons are just so cool! I haven't actually seen the Alien films but I'm getting around to it. Who do you guys think will win?
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

Bicko
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 9:20 am, 12th August 2004
I think there'll be a big twist at the end.. like the humans see that whatever happens they lose so they just nuke the heck out of everything -kill them, the aliens, and the predators.

IF I'm right that's one hell of a guess!
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:19 pm, 12th August 2004
They're making an alien vs predator film? weird.

Predator can be invisible so wth will the alien do?
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Bicko
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 1:13 pm, 12th August 2004
Aliens can see with smell... if you've ever played the game you know what I'm talking about.
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 1:51 pm, 13th August 2004
A Predator's cloak would be useless against an Alien because the Aliens can see their 'aura', at least in the games anyway. Still, I hope the Predators win. I think they're so much cooler than the Aliens. And there's no point considering the humans cause they're screwed both ways Grin.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Vanhal
is going to kill you!!!

Posted at 10:03 pm, 14th August 2004
aahhhh don't we win???

i mean the slogan is wo ever wins we lose, so i'd say we win!

Last edited by Vanhal on 31 Feb 2003 25:71, edited 9385 times in total
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 10:05 pm, 14th August 2004
I suppose we do.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 5:27 am, 15th August 2004
If you see the add in the the cinema it says: "Which ever side wins, we lose!" so in other words, the humans are in a hell of a lot of trouble.
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 3:18 pm, 15th August 2004
Ah, ok. Maybe I should pay attention to the previews.

-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 3:55 pm, 15th August 2004
I never even heard of this film before this thread and it's already out.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 3:57 pm, 15th August 2004
Is it already out? I hadn't even checked.

-----------------
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 4:44 pm, 15th August 2004
Yup
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 4:54 pm, 15th August 2004
Ah. I'm smart.

-----------------