EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

What ever happened to The Dark Project??

EFMods Forum Archive - General
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 11:01 pm, 14th August 2004
You know I was looking through EFModCentral and I was thinking, what ever happened to The Dark Project and their mod, "Voyager, Insurrection?" They disappeared off the map suddenly and they didn't even realease what they had. That is beyond me. Anyway, if anybody knows what happened to them or even better, how to contact them, that would be great, because I really was looking forward to that MOD, and they completely let me down. Any help would be great, though.

-LeprechaunTrekker

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 3:41 am, 15th August 2004
You must've been out of the loop for a while. Dark Project went under months ago. Good news was they released a beta version of their first level. You used to be able to get it at the DS9 BoP forums. I'm not sure where it is now. Its a real shame that it died, but not unexpected.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 3:04 pm, 15th August 2004
I was out of the loop. If anyone knows where I could find the beta, that'd be great if someone could post the link. Thanks for your help.

EDIT: I have looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find the thing. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 1:19 pm, 17th August 2004
Well I've still got my copy, and if I wasn't running a 56k connection I'd be more than happy to send it to you or EFFiles or whatever. Its a 40mb file and I'm really not that keen on sending it over email on my modem. I'll post a request for it over at the DS9 forums for someone to upload it again.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 9:03 pm, 17th August 2004
If you could that would be awesome. Hopefully someone cant put it up or host it somewhere.

-----------------
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 11:59 pm, 17th August 2004
Yes, I know this is a double post.

I found the link from Hazard Team HQ. The German was hard to get through, but just incase anyone is in the same boat as I was, here's a link that, AS OF NOW, works. Good luck. Thanks to anyone who looked.

ftp://ftp.turtled.com/startrek_voyager/mods/vibeta.zip

-LeprechaunTrekker

-----------------