EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

now this is a reason for a weather forcast post lol

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:39 pm, 15th August 2004
well if we havent been able to give a good reason for a weather post this 1 is I carnt believe how long its been thundering and lighting for, its been on for about 1 week and a bit i think pluss last week we got the tail end off the huracain Alice everything came dark and it rained for 36hours we had 1month rain in those hours. Is'nt there another Huracain in America as well because i thought i heard there was 2 and i bet we get that tail end of that 1 as well but tonight its a nice warm night just had a shower and its abit cloudy but apart from that its warm and on my beromitoure it says rain and the due point is getting worse and thats for the next 48hours forcast
Get a Life Get Half Life2
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:27 pm, 15th August 2004
It's been fine for the most part here, a bit stormy at nights. Never heard of Hurricane Alice. Wha?

Yeah Florida was just devastated by Hurricane Charley and another one is on the way.
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:18 pm, 15th August 2004
it wasnt Alice i thought i heard the news saying Alice Doh silly me, there also haveing tornados as well but i think thats commen after a huracaine though places in England have had some
Borgking
Cadet 4th Year

Posted at 10:49 pm, 15th August 2004
Well,i dont know about you,but here in New Jersey,this has been one god awful summer weather wise.We havent had a single week where its been sunny,and not cloudy,all 7 days.Every week has had at least 1 overcast day,and 50% of the overcast days are rainy.Then ontop of that,its been about 95% humidity 99% of the days,and about 95 degrees
"Warp core breaches have never been more fun."
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:58 pm, 15th August 2004
Welcome to Ireland, oh no wait you live in New Jersey. That's what the weather's like here practically all the time, well except for the temperature, it's usually cold here, usually 59-50 degrees F, it hangs around 68 in summer.

BTW nice to see yah here Borgking Happy
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 11:37 pm, 15th August 2004
I...damnSpaceBarHotkeyWon'tLetMeUseTheSpaceBarForIt'sIntendedUse!!!............... There we go... Note to self: Space Bar does not go well as a Winamp Pause key.

Anyway, I was hoping somebody would bring up another weather topic because something tells me that i'm living in the hottest place in Canada! I can't remember what rain looks like! Clouds? They still exist? Na na! Let's see.
Quote:
[8/9/2004 | 04:31:23 PM] (current user) - You have modified your name to: |')ave - Our forests are screwed!!! 35C!!! We're all going to die!!!

Ah yes, the day it got up to 35C. Don't remember it ever getting that hot ever before. (despite the records said something like in 1980 it got up to 36.2C on the same day. but i wasn't born then.) That was Monday August 9th, 2004. From about the 2nd last week of July till now it has been very hot. Every "High" (temp.) has been over 30C... excluding maybe a couple days where it got up to 28C just like today. Even then the "Feels like" temperature has always been over 30C at least. Right now it says on weather.ca that the temp is 28C and the "Feels Like" temperature is 33C (which i very much believe because it feels very hot.)

the next week looks a bit colder with the "Highs" for Monday: 26C Tuesday: 28C Wednesday: 28C Thursday: 30C* Friday: 27C* Saturday: 26C* Next Sunday: 26C*

* Unreliable

Who am i fooling... they are all unreliable. The most likely outcome is that tommorow they will update the forecast and the Highs will all be over 30C. What ever! ... Again!

My Avatar says it all for our temps. Only he doesn't have a shirt to take off. Either that or it's already off. Na na!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 11:38 pm, 15th August 2004
Last I heard, Hurricanes Bonnie and Charlie were headed for Florida. Several areas had been evacuated and the National Guard had been deployed. I haven't been following it so they might have hit already.

Captain of the USS Serenity
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:46 am, 16th August 2004
Er yeah, Hurricane Charlie hit florida in the wrong place! It hit were everyone evacuated to and it caused immense devastation. The other hurricane hasn't hit yet last I heard. Jeez you guys are really out of touch Na na!
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 1:35 am, 16th August 2004
LOL, I read Dogbert's post and just laughed. If he only knew. Na na!

Seems like the weather here is to the opposite extreme as most of you. We're in the worst drought in recorded history, we've had almost no rain, I think our average is about 16 inches a year. Our reseviors are down 140 feet from the top, which equates to about 40% of their total capacity left for us. The population is growing so the water we have is depleting faster and faster every year. On top of that, the temperature rarely goes below 100 F, or 38 C during the summer, even at night. When it does rain here, the humidity gets into the 90's while the temperature still maintains about 110 F (43 C). This heat doesn't help the forests (Yes, Arizona does have forests, a lot of forests Wink ), as every single year we have multiple major forest fires. Just 2 years ago we had the biggest forest fire on record in Arizona. It covered an area of about 7.3 million acres, or 29,600 square kilometers.

This trend of heat, lack of water, and growing population is what prevents me from being impressed with any heat complaints I hear from any of you. Wink

Geez, no wonder people can't understand why I love Arizona so much... Na na!

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 2:22 am, 16th August 2004
All I can say is here in Tennessee we have had an absolutely incredible August. The weather has been nice almost every day, and the temperatures have been mild. The only bad weather we've had was from that tropical storm and then the hurricane that hit Florida on Thursday. But other than that, it's been really nice here.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:45 pm, 16th August 2004
that other hurrcain do you think the tail end of it will hit the uk again like the last As anything been said on the weather saying its going to reach us because i love storms hehe

EDIT: yes we are going to get the back end of the huracain tail just saw on the weather and beromitor still says rain but it not getting worse or its not getting better and thats still for the next 48hour so are we going to get again another 1months rain in 36hours again?
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 8:31 pm, 16th August 2004
That would suck. But I would figure that you guys are used to rain.

-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:00 pm, 16th August 2004
yeah where used to rain alright soon as the sun comes out here though every1 takes there shirt off and says "BURN ME BURNME" and on the night they say "DONTTOUCHMEIMBURNING ARGH" (Lee Evens Comedion) hehe

But at around 18:30 tonight we had a big thunder storm with fork lighting i thought there was going to be a tornado at 1 point because the clouds where swerling round like ive never seen before and a realy little funnle shape came and then a realy big forklighting about 4 stokes came out of it a realy big boooooom then the shape went into a normal very dark cloud it was sweet
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 11:22 pm, 16th August 2004
Alright, it's settled. You guys have the craziest weather. It makes absolutely no sense. I've been to both Ireland and England. I played golf in Ireland in the middle of this past June, and in was in County Westmeath, but I was playing and the weather, literally, like, over a timespan of 10 minutes it went from pouring rain and like 50 degrees fahrenheit, which is 10 degrees celsius, to clearing up and the sun shining down giving me a sunburn with the temperature like 75 degrees fahrenheit, around 24 degrees celsius. And then it would cloud up and rain the next hole. Craziness. I don't see how you guys handle it sometimes.

-----------------
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 3:07 am, 17th August 2004
*Rumph* Maybe we are going to be having cooler days. I think this may be the point where the regular B.C. summer weather kicks in. Sad Temps are lower like tommorow 21, next day 27, then 28, 28 again ... if you want to see it in full just go to www.weather.ca and type in "Aldergrove" in the top left text box that says "enter city" (i believe).

Ya, sounds like the rest of you people are getting the awkward and different weather. besides sporto, who just has hotter temperatures then us. That's about it. We both have multiple forest fires burning our province/state down Na na!. I was going to say "multiple forests burning down" but that doesn't really make sense when trees go pretty much continously to the north until the climate changes into igloo habitat. (Scooter has some story about a guy that went to the border coming into canada that got in big trouble... maybe scooter will tell it) So anyway, as far as i know we have one big forest with a hole in which we put man made structures (houses, offices, ... lumber mills). i don't know how the forest(s) are like in Arizona. whether they are in clusters, or trees with no leaves that are called trees because nobody can get any leaves to grow in such devastating heat Na na!.

It's currently 24 degrees, and somebody start an olympics topic (if not already done) even though there isn't much to brag about for Canada's medals.

Navigator - USS Serenity

Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 1:14 pm, 17th August 2004
Before I say what I want to say, I just have to get something out of the way.
*ahem*
OH GOD NO! NOT ANOTHER WEATHER TOPIC!!
Thank you Grin.
Anywho, what I was going to say was that we haven't had any real exciting weather down here. Its all been pretty standard stuff. No hurricanes or tornadoes or blizzards etc. Today's weather was beautiful and pretty rare for this time of year actually. Blue skies with not a cloud to be seen. It certainly beats the hell out of the cold wet windy weather we've been seeing a bit lately.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:57 pm, 17th August 2004
how cold as your weather been ?

hehe
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 5:34 pm, 17th August 2004
Havent had any rain over here in Lanzarote in all the time we've been here... only very slightly overcast at most. But that meant that my feet are all burned now (stupid suncream and its lack of working), so I cant walk properly Sad

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 9:05 pm, 17th August 2004
That's happened to me before and it hurts like none other.

-----------------
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 7:42 pm, 18th August 2004
wll i think this is the scondhuracain coming now its all black at the front of the house where the clouds are coming in and its starting to thunder and the wind is realy picking up its just like been in florida with out the parmtrees hehe

ill keep you posted probly tommorow
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 7:56 pm, 18th August 2004
Well at least if you feel like you are in Florida you can pretend to be on vacation?? I dunno.

-----------------
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:18 am, 19th August 2004
Skipper those hurricanes are not here yet, they're still in america.

We had some thunder and lightning earlier today, was pretty cool.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 2:40 am, 19th August 2004
Are you sure Dobberman, I thought they should have past on through by now? Maybe I'm wrong I haven't looked.

-----------------
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 11:27 am, 19th August 2004
orr weel nothing happend it was realy black for about an hour then it came clear so dobbers probly right not here yet.

but now its cloudy and windy not huracainy clody but normal clouds lol and its cold or feels cold to me any way
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 10:13 pm, 19th August 2004
Crazy weather. You guys just need some sunny skies and mild temperatures.

-----------------
Borgking
Cadet 4th Year

Posted at 3:03 pm, 20th August 2004
This summer has been awful.Our pool has either been to cold,or its been so humid,we would be swimming if we went outside.i long for the 70s-90s with a 1-10% humidity
"Warp core breaches have never been more fun."
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 7:05 pm, 20th August 2004
Weather topics...Got to love 'em.

-----------------
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 5:07 am, 21st August 2004
Why are the weather topics always the most popular ones Na na!?
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 11:24 am, 21st August 2004
Because, next to dung bettles, weather is the grooviest thing around!
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 10:03 pm, 21st August 2004
Dobberman said:
Because, next to dung bettles, weather is the grooviest thing around!

Darn straight.

-----------------
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 12:25 am, 22nd August 2004
Now you can check out the whether by clicking in my sig! Na na! that banner and everything on the website (excluding the flash object in the middle which can't be mine because it has to be updated by Environment Canada regularly) is all my work. Grin It says Abbotsford because that's the closest major city (20 mins or less drive from here), and because Abbotsford has a big enough airport. But most of the time if it's raining there, then it's raining here. If it's 31 degrees there, it's 31 degrees here.

Have Fun! Na na!

Navigator - USS Serenity

LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 12:42 am, 22nd August 2004
One word for that:

Nifty

-----------------
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 3:34 pm, 23rd August 2004
This morning my mum said she herard on the weather that where going to have the bak end of huracain Daniel i think theres been 4 huracains in america and as well we allways no if its going to snow here because if its been realy bad in the winter over there we allways get there weather dummped on us lol

Oh and weather topics get more post because theres allways something different to talk about because the weather is always differnt where any 1 is hehe apart from if we ever have a nuclear winter world wide lol
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 3:39 pm, 23rd August 2004
It's Hurricane Danielle, Daniel ain't no woman's name You're all against me!
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 4:38 pm, 23rd August 2004
DOH hehe i need to get my English sorted out lol

We just had 1 storm and my computer and lights went of for a 2nd i was glad that i was not doing an important english course on it and not saved my work lol

now i no why i never did good in Germen at school because i carnt even learn my oun lol

ps no offence intended Happy
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 8:21 pm, 23rd August 2004
Everybody's having crazy weather except for me.

-----------------
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 10:33 pm, 23rd August 2004
It's cold here. 20C currently with a high of 21C. Current time: 3:24PM. Usually the hottest point of the day is around 4-6PM. To think that just last week (even less than a week ago) it was about 30-33C at this time of the day.

To quote Dr. Evil: "It's fricken freezing in here!"

(Now anybody that searches for Dr. Evil quotes on Google will be led here and see this awesome work in progress [VE])

Navigator - USS Serenity

LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 10:41 pm, 23rd August 2004
It's sunny here, about 80 degrees Fahrenheit, search Google for a conversion. Good weather.

-----------------
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 1:18 pm, 24th August 2004
Dogbert said:
It's cold here. 20C currently with a high of 21C. Current time: 3:24PM. Usually the hottest point of the day is around 4-6PM. To think that just last week (even less than a week ago) it was about 30-33C at this time of the day.

To quote Dr. Evil: "It's fricken freezing in here!"

(Now anybody that searches for Dr. Evil quotes on Google will be led here and see this awesome work in progress [VE])

20C cold? Wha? You crazy heat resistant people, that's one of our best summer day temperatures!
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 8:46 pm, 24th August 2004
20 C is about when I put my jacket on. Wink Thats a cold winter day here.

I can tell summer is ending though, as it's only 36 C out right now. Na na!

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 9:41 pm, 24th August 2004
Can't wait to see what the Pineapple Express brings us this year! Cool! Still have the pics from the Oct. 28 Storm of last year. At least now we don't have trees and other potential branches that will have to be picked up after the storm, unlike last year.

Jacket weather for me is below 10C. Although I don't own a jacket (believe it or not :lolHappy, I use sweaters. maybe i do own a jacket but just don't know about it. Na na! oh well. there's always my shirts that go over my t-shirts. The ones you button up and have a collar. But these are slightly modified to go over a t-shirt. If you know the store "Randy River" then you'll know what i'm talking about... American Fashion... North American Fashion.... why do americans call themselves americans when they are OF America (United States OF America). Technically I'm american too.... guess you can't call the americans: "United Statesians" or "United Statesites"... whatever. my mind and fingers have connected to type what i'm thinking. What ever!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:41 am, 26th August 2004
You have a jacket, but it's a winter jacket so you wouldn't be able to wear it unless it was near zero.

Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:38 pm, 27th August 2004
well its been fine here for the last couple of days abit cloudy and windy but mostly fine and a few shows some may be thundery

hay thats just like what the wather forcatsers say when they dont no they just say everything about what weather can do and if its raining or something they can just say well we told you I can predict that lol
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 4:10 am, 31st August 2004
Scooter said:
You have a jacket, but it's a winter jacket so you wouldn't be able to wear it unless it was near zero.

Well then... maybe I might wear it for a week this next winter... but considering how hot it's been this summer I kinda doubt i'll get to wear it at all this winter What ever!.

Navigator - USS Serenity

Skipper
Commander

Posted at 1:21 pm, 31st August 2004
sporto78 said:
20 C is about when I put my jacket on. Wink Thats a cold winter day here.

I can tell summer is ending though, as it's only 36 C out right now. Na na!

we would be putting our shorts on the only reason why i dint put my shorts on in vegas was because it was too hot and when you went back into the casino it was too cold with the air conditioning so you would have probably got cold with it hehe but it was nice when youve been out in 110f for abit

btw thats are best temp for this summer 20c and now its getting september will probably get aload of fog
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 6:14 pm, 4th September 2004
well just to let you no that theres another huracain in orlando thats the 6th 1 now so we might be in for more bad weather in about a week again even though for the last couple of days its been realy nice and on a night
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 6:24 pm, 4th September 2004
Sixth? What? I thought this was the third one.
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 9:16 pm, 4th September 2004
It's the second one in the past two weeks, and they figure it'll hit in the same spot.

Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:19 pm, 4th September 2004
oh i fort they go by the name and is it Francies or something and thats the 6th letter in alphabet thats what i fort or it might be just me lol
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 9:37 pm, 4th September 2004
Although this one is heading for NASA and they say if it does too much damage they may scrap the shuttle program altogether. Sad

Anyway, there was Charlie, Danielle and now Frances. Although I don't think Danielle did anything.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 12:36 am, 5th September 2004
Florida just can't luck out with the hurricanes.

-----------------
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 11:33 pm, 24th September 2004
mmm.. 20 day old topics... and its the weekend!!! thought i'd reuse the topic. Na na! after a while of mostly cloudy grey skys with absolutely no blue sky or sun, we get a nice sunny day for a change. You've seen my avatar as a dogbert with an umbrella and grey clouds for the past weeks but i'm changing it back to hot and sunny because it feels quite hot because we haven't had 21C in a while. the maximum normal for today is 19.5C so todays a nice break from the normal walking to the bus stop for 6 mins in the rain and/or cold weather.

*takes partial dust off hot and sunny dogbert avatar*

Navigator - USS Serenity

Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 6:06 am, 18th October 2004
k, that's definately it for summer. lowest temperature today was 9C. highest temperature today was 10C. It is currently 9C and... it's not raining but everything is wet. I have noticed a lot of constant wind for the past week (highest this past week has prob been 20C Sad) but we all know what this means don't we. What ever! Na na! PINEAPPLE EXPRESS!!! i think i showed some pictures of what attacked our backyard last year (branches and large trees falling down causing us to cut them into logs and wheel them into our bush area). This year we don't have much for a back yard. Although i fear our landscaping might be messed up if it gets bad this year. (Note: last year the brutal night was Oct. 28, 2003) Anyway, thought i'd just mention that and make this topic even longer Na na!.

Navigator - USS Serenity

LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 8:48 pm, 18th October 2004
Oh lord I thought we were done with this!!!

-----------------
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:45 am, 19th October 2004
I think we need to ban weather topics.

Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 5:35 am, 19th October 2004
oh comon! it's fun! especially at this time of year! PINEAPPLE EXPRESS!!! Na na! I'm curious to what will happen. Na na! what will damage what. what will get messed up where. use an umbrella to fly down the street LOL!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 5:24 pm, 19th October 2004
You can't ban them! Some of us might love reading about what the weather over in where Dogbert and Co. live you know.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 11:40 pm, 19th October 2004
Well I'll still support banning weather topics.

-----------------
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 12:57 pm, 19th December 2004
I no its bumping abit but i was going to do another topic anway hehe

But the UK is ment to be getting realy Cold weather soon and gales this is just the start of it its ment to get alot wors but it doesnt say when but i think it will be soon.

It saying now so we are prepered It says (proberly just to cuffer them sels so we dont complain) it also says realy icy weathy and rain. which the only rain i can think of if it rains in realy cold conitions is ice rain where its rain falling but as soon as it hits the gound or something it turns to ice strate away (+ Hail Stone but thats different)

Carnt wait this will be my first year where i havnt worked out side in the last6 years so i can just look out of the window and say hahahahahahaha to the people working in it lol
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 6:50 pm, 19th December 2004
Have you ever considered joining one of those meteorologist clubs?

Skipper
Commander

Posted at 9:15 pm, 19th December 2004
Scooter said:
Have you ever considered joining one of those meteorologist clubs?

lol i havent actualy what online or real life so to speak hehe
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 12:32 am, 20th December 2004
I think they're mostly online, with people from all over reporting on the local weather.

Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 8:08 pm, 20th December 2004
We are probably not gonna get any snow for the rest of the year/month. Current temps 7C cloudy.... yesterdays high was 11C LOL! It's a Sporto winter! Just ignore my avatar... it's what i wish for right now.... or at least when school is to start up again. Muhahaha! the lows here are like 5C. Although we did get a little snow at the end of november/beginning of december.

Navigator - USS Serenity

Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:27 am, 21st December 2004
where i live its ment to be a proper white christmas this year weather people are saying. Not like last year when they said it was a white christmas when it hail stoned and left it white alittle bit for about 10 mins but this year its ment to be about 1cm. For the last couple of days its been -4c at night and about 2-3c in the day but by middle of the week its ment to get to about 11-12c then drop rapidly to below freezing again then snow in time for crimbo day.

So might go to where you place bets and bet on that its going to be a white christmas hehe
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:16 pm, 7th January 2005
I really hate to bring up this topic again, but I know how much you all love weather and this is quite something. Three storms (Pineapple Express, Arctic Express, Tropical Express) have converged to create one of the worst snowstorms North America has seen in 300 years. Supposedly lots of flooding and freezing in the midwest USA, but I'm no where's near that so I can't really verify. Here in southwest Canada we're looking at ten days of snow (instead of the usual two). The snow is falling sideways this morning and I'm staying home from work.

sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:58 pm, 7th January 2005
I think I can verify that. Down here it's rained more in the past 2 months than in the last 3 years. The Salt River, which is usually dry, is running now, as the dam up river is letting water out. The last time I saw the river running was over 10 years ago, so I think this storm might be to blame.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 8:54 pm, 7th January 2005
Just looking at weather.com, and there's a nice load of places with winter weather alerts and flood warnings...

And its very windy here, been very windy continuously for the last few days now... no snow or anything interesting though. America gets all the interesting weather... the sun, snow, hurricanes, tornadoes, sand storms...

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 5:10 am, 8th January 2005
Oh god not this again... Wah!
Why oh WHY won't you let this topic rest?! Na na!
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 12:48 pm, 8th January 2005
Simmo666 said:
Just looking at weather.com, and there's a nice load of places with winter weather alerts and flood warnings...

And its very windy here, been very windy continuously for the last few days now... no snow or anything interesting though. America gets all the interesting weather... the sun, snow, hurricanes, tornadoes, sand storms...

Yes been realy windy here it says on the weather that wind are 80-90mph this morning. Most of the tiles on the roofs of houses down our street are blown off and a garage roof nearly blew off this morning it is made out of plstic but hard plastic. but the winds died down alot in the past hour or so and on my beromitour it says sunny and getting alot better (dam) hehe i like bad weather well watching it from my window and not been out in it
hehe

Yea about the Us getting the best storms they do but ive been there about 5 times but havent seen 1 yet Wah! ive seen little dust devels as they call em oh and when i went to vegas in June looking over the mountain from our room we saw a very bad dust storm and we saw it climbing the mountin that was fun hehe

And why we want let the topic rest because the topic about the weather is kewl and there isnt anything that can get boring because the weather is always changing around the globe
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 3:43 pm, 8th January 2005
Heh, the wind last nigth lifted up our glass garden table and carried it about 5 meters up the garden and now its upside down on the grass. Not broken or scratched or anything amazingly it having moved that far, from the patio up the curb onto the grass. Amazing... well, I thought so.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 1:41 am, 9th January 2005
LOL, our weather has been providing me with many good photo opportunities. Grin

The best part is the sign in the window. Grin

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:07 am, 9th January 2005
do you get the cattus plant with that as well lol

hows bad the car been damaged?
Bicko
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 7:29 am, 10th January 2005
XD
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 3:38 pm, 10th January 2005
Bicko said:
XD

XD?
Scooter
Morale Officer

Posted at 4:20 am, 12th January 2005
If there was some way to give you UKers our weather, I would gladly do it. It's snowing again tonight and we're expecting 5-10cm. I need to be at work tomorrow.

Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 9:12 pm, 12th January 2005
Heh, after the gales and wind and rain and floods (in the west at least) we've had in the UK the last few days, I think you can, keep the weather for a little while now.

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Skipper
Commander

Posted at 10:35 am, 15th January 2005
Its been snowing in hawihe spelling doh prenounce it like it spelt lol quite deep as well