EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

Hiccups

EFMods Forum Archive - Off Topic
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:25 pm, 8th September 2004
Is that how you spell that word?

Anyway, due to certain recent events we have to sort a few things out with the forums. So for the time being anybody who wasn't already using the KSIE templete before will have to now.

And nobody is to mention a certain four letter h word or derivatives there of...
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 2:38 pm, 8th September 2004
I hate hiccups I can never get rid of them regardless of what I do... KSIE template... "nice"...

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Commanding Officer - Starbase 460
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 4:08 pm, 8th September 2004
Happy 0th Birthday Simmo Na na!

And what's wrong with your avatar?
No matter what I choose, no matter how much I buy, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words, "with great parents comes great reliability." This is my gift; their purse. Who am I? I'm Dobberman.
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 4:44 pm, 8th September 2004
lol 0th birthday... I was trying to change my skin setting in the profile earlier on for ... various reasons, and it always said my b-day was invalid...

As for the avatar... I blame Scooter's website....

EDIT: There arent 4 replies to this topic.... yet it says there are... theres only 3 (at this time)

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
REMEMBER: Scooter crashed the SQL Server on 25th November 2002 - really? did he? i forgot that
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 4:52 pm, 8th September 2004
ya i'm at school so i have no idea if it's because i'm at school that i'm getting this skin... i mean garbage... but i don't come here for very long that i get annoyed by this skin. i tried changing it but somebody doesn't want us changing it, so i'm gonna try and fix that persons wagon by changing my skin and finding out the right b-day format. What ever!

Navigator - USS Serenity

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 5:05 pm, 8th September 2004
The reason you have to use this skin is because the other one is fucked up. You shouldn't have problems with the birthday format, it's dd-mm-yyyy. It wasn't working earlier because it was fucked up too.
Chris3123
Cadet 4th Year

Posted at 5:17 pm, 8th September 2004
Heh. I got on here and I was like "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?". I figured you changed the look of the forum. I didn't even know you could change skins. I wouldn't have anyway; I really don't like this one. I can live with it though. Also, what is the 4-letter h-word you are referring to? Huh?

And Simmo, you're very articulate for an infant. Wink
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 5:48 pm, 8th September 2004
I keep entering 16-07-1987 into it, and it always tells me its wrong...

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 5:54 pm, 8th September 2004
Ah what the heck, we were hacked! Hacked I tell you. We were hacked and hacked big time. Well, maybe not big time. Argh I just can't say it can I, stupid word filter that I enabled....

Simmo666 said:
EDIT: There arent 4 replies to this topic.... yet it says there are... theres only 3 (at this time)

Probably because I posted a test reply and deleted it earlier.

Simmo666 said:
I keep entering 16-07-1987 into it, and it always tells me its wrong...

Strange, I guess your right, it don't work....again....
Dogbert
Commander

Posted at 1:53 am, 9th September 2004
hmm... aw well small sacrifice... for the record i'm 17 despite what it says or doesn't say to the left Na na!. I'm on O'brien... the skin O'brien. *celebrates*

http://www.members.shaw.ca/davidvm/obrien.png

Navigator - USS Serenity

Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:47 am, 9th September 2004
Vanhal must have fixed it, w00t

Goodie, after a few tweaks (I had to look up what the forum description was from an old backup) it looks like everything is back exactly as it was before we were hacked.

(BTW, everyone stop insulting Vanhal's theme Na na!)
Anonymous
Posted at 6:11 am, 9th September 2004
Good, it's back to normal. Grin

Dobberman said:

You know, that theme there really suc... er, uh, it was, um, nice? Uh, yeah! Really nice. Eek!
Chris3123
Cadet 4th Year

Posted at 6:15 am, 9th September 2004
Anonymous said:
Good, it's back to normal. Grin

Dobberman said:

You know, that theme there really suc... er, uh, it was, um, nice? Uh, yeah! Really nice. Eek!

AUGH! I did it AGAIN! Grrr! That was me. ^^^ Wha?

You guys really need to allow only LOGGED IN registered members post. Wink
Simmo666
Rear Admiral

Posted at 6:44 am, 9th September 2004
I was on O'Briens when there were problems (I changed to it which resulted in messing up my birthday)... and while you were saying I had to use KSIE, I was still on it... just didnt say.

Just wondering btw, are we ever going to upgrade the forums to 2.0.4 or anything?

Rear Admiral Simmo666
Member of the Year 2002
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 7:17 am, 9th September 2004
I got an email from efmods today saying the forums here were h.acked. What's the deal here?

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 12:25 pm, 9th September 2004
What do you think this whole thing is about? Na na! What did you think the 4 letter h word was LOL!
Vanhal
is going to kill you!!!

Posted at 2:04 pm, 9th September 2004
i didn't do a thing, but i will update the forums to 2.0.10 as soon as i get a chance.

Last edited by Vanhal on 31 Feb 2003 25:71, edited 9385 times in total
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 2:39 pm, 9th September 2004
Maybe he kindly fixed it for us lol
sporto78
Captain

Posted at 4:58 pm, 9th September 2004
Dobberman said:
What do you think this whole thing is about? Na na! What did you think the 4 letter h word was LOL!

You made no mention of it on the board and you usually do when you send an email, so I didn't know.

Commander Sporto78
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. Serenity

Life is good.
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 5:24 pm, 9th September 2004
I didn't send the email, the hacker did. He messed up the place and we had to clean it up after him. That's what this thread is about. Anyway, thank god he didn't do anything horrible to the place. Everything seems to be back to normal now.

(BTW Vanhal, I fixed the topics not showing up if you were wondering.)
Chris3123
Cadet 4th Year

Posted at 7:12 pm, 9th September 2004
Dobberman said:
Anyway, thank god he didn't do anything horrible to the place. Everything seems to be back to normal now.

Ah, that's good. I still hate hac... er, ****ers. Wink

I also noticed that only the General Discussion and VE subforums were viewable prior to signing in. I assume that was done on purpose. (Not that it's a problem or anything.)
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 8:35 pm, 9th September 2004
Yup, also you can't read or even see the topics without signing in.
LeprechaunTrekker
Commander

Posted at 9:53 pm, 9th September 2004
Wow don't you love the "H" word. I really don't like this style. It's, well, very blue.

Deputy Security Officer up for hire...
-----------------
T'pol: "It's my understanding that your mating ritual is effective in easing tension."
Trip:"That hadn't always been my experience."
-ENTERPRISE Episode 22: "Fallen Hero"
Dobberman
Fleet Admiral

Posted at 10:00 pm, 9th September 2004
Change it then