EFMods Forum Archive
[Click here to go to EFMods.com]

The new site colours

EFMods Forum Archive - Questions and Comments
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 10:17 pm, 11th September 2004
What happened to the forums layout Eek! ? No offence but it looks a little... odd in my opinion, the colours don't really look very Star Trekky, still I like it. How 'bout the rest of you guys?
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

Asky
Ensign

Posted at 11:01 pm, 11th September 2004
Well, once I came to the site and it looked different, but then I discovered that for some reason it had switched me to the other skin. The Star Treky skin is still there. Click on profile up at the top, and the "Board Style" option just above the time zone thing will let you change it.
PhoenixHunter
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Posted at 12:31 am, 12th September 2004
Oh, heh heh, whoops. I should've figured something like that. Oh well thanks for letting me know Asky Happy .
I'm on medication now. I have condition called 'Hunteritise' which is when ever I see a Phoenix, I leap on it's back, rip its skull right out of its head and beat it to death with it!

Asky
Ensign

Posted at 1:35 am, 12th September 2004
That's what I'm here for. Well, that and the VE mod.
Locutus_of_Borg
Lieutenant

Posted at 2:29 am, 12th September 2004
The change over was due to a certain type of internet pain in the a*** person messing around with the site. The topic's in the Off Topic section under 'Hiccup'.
Your defensive capabilities are no match for us. Your culture will adapt to service ours.
Resistance is and always has been... Futile.